More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What did I look like?

A woman... mostly. [Dickgirl Content]

Jet black hair falling over a sharp but distinctly feminine face with a pale complexion. Angled eyes that sparkled an emerald green and a scar running vertically over the left one. Something about the scar brought sadness as I looked at it, but it was without context and therefor hollow in my mind. Slender arms tipped with petite and elegant fingers. A slender figure with modest breasts but wide hips that betrayed a completely feminine form with one exception. A lengthy penis between the legs. A quick search with my hand was enough to confirm that the male organ was alone, and there was no female sexual organ to be found.

Though my memories were gone, I somehow understood what was normal, and because of this I knew that my appearance was unusual, but it was also… perfect. This body was like a well-tailored suit for my very soul, it was the best representation of my inner self. I felt no dysphoria in this body. I even smiled as I observed myself and wondered if many other people could feel this comfortable as they were.

After spending what I considered to be enough time studying my form and physique, I carried on. The pond I had been looking into was pooled water from a small stream heading down into it, and on the other end, a similar stream flowed out and deeper into the trees. I had no idea where I was meant to be going, but following the water at least ensured that I would not get lost.

I walked for what felt like an hour, but my sense of time was still being thrown off by the perpetual twilight, so it could have been longer or shorter. What’s more, I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was being watched, but no matter how often I checked my surroundings I could see nothing besides the trees extending endlessly outward. I was about to decide to stop and rest when I finally came across a clearing. More specifically, it was a road. A multitude of haphazard flagstones were laid out along a dirt path extending outward in either direction. A small wooden bridge lurched itself over the stream I had been following.

A road was definitely a better idea than a stream, I was at least guaranteed to get somewhere if I followed a road.

“Hail!” A voice called out to me from the path.

I looked over to see a cart approaching. This cart was strange as it had no horses or animals of any kind to pull it. There was a man steering the vehicle but without reins, instead a strange blood-red sphere about a foot in diameter was situated in front of him, and he kept a hand on that to drive it.

The man himself seemed unremarkable at first, and in fact looked almost perfectly human until his approach revealed more of his appearance to me. While he was generally in-line with that of a typical rugged man, his ears were pointed like that of an elf and his sclera were black instead of white. The man was not alone, another figure was seated in the back of the cart that I did not notice at first.

Unlike the man, this figure’s appearance did not even attempt to disguise itself as human. The general shape was human, but the skin was the color of blood, and the eyes were perfectly white with no trace of iris or pupil. What would have been a pair of horns extended from the forehead, though one appeared to be broken, with the other curving outward and then back again in a wicked crescent that had to be a foot long. This figure was female, which was made evident by a few scattered plates of armor but a general lack of metal around the torso. The woman’s breasts were covered only by a pair of plates from the mail that were lined with leather. A sword was strapped to the woman’s belt, and I could spy a long, thin, red tail wrapped around the scabbard.

The carriage’s driver slowed down the vehicle, and the woman in back stood up, glaring at me. “Who are you?” She asked.

“Now, let’s not bother the poor man.” Her companion replied.

He just used a male pronoun, did that feel right to me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)