More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

You are secretly.....

A were-slut

Four month ago something strange happened. As you were walking home from the movies under a moonlit sky, out of nowhere a naked girl jumped on you.

Bleached hair, lots of make up, long pink nail and tramp stamp, she looked like a drunk party girl on a rampage. Without a word and despite your surprise you had quickly found yourself with your pants at your ankles and your dick in her mouth.

This was four month ago. Since then on each full moon you suffer the aftermath of the curse her blowjob gave you.

You feel hot, your hair grows and lightens, your nails double in size and as a butterfly tramps stamp appears on your back you lose your dick and balls, gaining a pussy and a large pair of boobs.

You are a were-slut cursed to once a month roam the streets naked to hunt in the night a boy from which to extract your dose of cum.

You were going to the mall to buy a new swimsuit for the school trip to the beach.

Tonight is a night of full moon and the sun will set in a short while.You were watching TV and got out too late.

Do you try to reach the mall and go home before the night or go home?

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)