More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bob_the_author bob_the_author

Where is this going?

A weekend away, as an accidental sex teacher

Clearly life isn't making sense, but since your boss gave you a spontaneous long weekend, maybe take the hint.

You decide to do what people do when they have a long weekend and no other plans: go to the nearby waterfront town. You know the one: it's a couple of hours from the city and was the place that people went for holiday before cheap flights. It's a little forlorn now, but still should be a nice enough place to clear your head.

A few minutes on Expedia and a few hours on the highway, and you were in a perfectly reasonable hotel room.

The next morning, you wandered out of the hotel and around the town. It was quiet but there were a few people are milling around. You grabbed a coffee and continued to explore.

You slowly made your way toward the waterfront. The town is exactly what you thought it would be: a sleepy collection of shops to support what tourists still come, and a beach that's good enough if you can't afford to travel to something better. Maybe you should have picked somewhere more exciting to get away, but this was the first place that came to mind.

But then you noticed something that made you remember the charm of a beach town: bikinis.

You spotted a group of local girls walking toward you, away from the beach. Apparently it's perfectly acceptable here to walk around the town in swimsuits. Maybe this sleepy little town isn't so bad after all.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)