More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HanTrollo HanTrollo

Who does he run into first?

A washed up actress hurrying to an audition

Charisma Carpenter hadn't had the easiest go of things lately. There was a point where she was considered to be an up and coming actress in Hollywood, but her career had mostly stagnated in the years following her work on Buffy and Angel.

She was hurrying to a studio in hopes of nailing an audition for a minor role in a new Marvel movie. She was hoping that it would bring her back into the public eye and relaunch her floundering career.

Unfortunately for Charisma, she'd overslept and was in a huge hurry. She couldn't get an Uber on time, so she had to take a bus. On her way to the bus stop, she was on her phone, trying desperately to get in touch with her agent. In her rush, the actress failed to see the elderly man in her way.

The busty brunette accidentally knocked Andrei to the ground.

Instead of stopping to check on him or help him up, Charisma just continued to rush down the sidewalk without so much as an apology.

Andrei glared at the middle aged starlet, pointed at her and uttered a single word.

What did he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)