More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Throne65 Throne65

Fight with a villain? During a day off? Something else perhaps?

A visit from Blackfire

The Titans were not in the best of moods. Blackfire, Starfire's older sister, had once again showed up without warning. Nobody trusted her after her last few visits. Cyborg had already left to contact reinforcements while the rest of the Titans kept Blackfire in the common room.

"Just tell us the truth, Blackfire," Robin warned. "What are you trying to do to Star this time?"

"I swear, nothing!" Blackfire insisted with a fake smile. "I just wanted to have a friendly game with my sister."

"Every game we play ends with me in the trouble," Starfire said.

"Oh, not this time, I promise," Blackfire said. "You know that, since we're both of age, we can participate in a gauntlet, right?"

Starfire's eyes lit up. "The Gauntlet! Glorious!"

"Uh, what's a Gauntlet?" Beast Boy asked.

"It is a trial of skill between two teams of skilled warriors!" Starfire explained. "The winner is awarded with the promised services of the loser!"

"Basically, if Starfire refuses or loses, she must become my servant," Blackfire said. "It is required by Tamaranean law."

Raven rolled her eyes. "This is not how I wanted to spend my afternoon."

"Oh, and one final thing," Blackfire said. "All participants are forbidden from wearing costumes. Or clothes."

What do the Titans decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)