More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

What's next?

A visit from "The sex fairy"

For thousands of years there has been a rumour that the church has refused to address. You had heard it like every other high school student, that sexual desires are first awakened when Aphrodite sends one of her servants to meet you in a dream, and like everyone else you dismissed it as the gossip of girls who were half-aroused by and half-terrified of their bodies changing. That was until the night you turned eighteen...

At the stroke of midnight your eyes fluttered open in a dream. You were laying upon a circular bed in the middle of a forest clearing by a stream. Looking down you realise that you are dressed in nothing but a see-through negligee. It would be embarrassing if you weren't alone.

"Hello young lady" said a voice from behind you. You turned to see a tall woman dressed in an unusually luxurious and sensual priestesses habit. Her gown had a medieval style belt around it drawing attention to the curve of her hips and her wimple was worn loosely to allow some locks of brown hair out.

She smiled softly as you tried to cover yourself with your hands. "Why are you hiding yourself dear?", the stranger asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)