More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What does he show them?

A video

Mike pulled out his phone and opened the video player, before turning the screen towards his friends. It showed him lay in the hospital, wearing a gown. Then the video showed him pulling it up, revealing his cock.

"Dude," Jerome said. "We not interested in seeing your dick. Why you show us that?"

Mike made a gesture that they should keep watching. A moment later a pair of pale, female hands appeared in the view of the camera, grabbing his dick and starting to stroke.

"Wow," Ty managed to bring out, as the face of a young nurse appeared and went straight to playing with the tip of Mike's cock, slowly pushing it further down into her mouth. Soon she was bopping up and down her head, taking his cock deeper every time she moved down. Soon she could be seen to struggle taking Mike's cock, which now was totally hard.

"Fuck, that's hot," Jerome said. "Even if it is your dick, dude. Damn. Was it always so big?"

"It wasn't," Mike said. "I explain later." On the screen, they now could see the young woman open her scrub and showed the camera her small tits. Next moment she moved over and positioned herself over Mike's cock, slowly lowering her wet pussy onto it. There was audio on the video and they could hear the girl's strained noises, as her pussy wrapped itself around the cock. "Super tight," Mike commented as the girl in the video started to ride on him, keep doing that for a few minutes until Mike's grunting could hear itself mixing with her moans and she threw her head back as he clearly was cumming inside of her.

When she slipped off his cock, some cum was already dripping from her pussy, as if Mike had emptied a fire hose in it.

She threw the camera a kiss and then the video ended.

"Damn," Ty said. "That was hot. Who was the girl and what is going on?"

"I was working on a little project," Mike explained and dropped into a chair. "Which blew up. We all inhaled a good amount of that strange pink smoke. Had my time to think about what happened while I was at the hospital and what effects it might have had on us."

"Effects?" both asked slightly curious but also nervous.

"Did you noticed some changes to your bodies ... down there?" he asked the two.

"Well," Ty started. "I had the feeling my dick got a bit bigger, that is true." Next to him, Jerome nodded too. "Do you mean that strange smoke made us super hung?"

"Super hung and irresistible for women," Mike explained.

"Cool," Jerome said and grinned. "Can't wait to have some fun with those sorority girls who live next door.

"Yeah?" Mike said that detail was a new thing to him. "Hey, that is great. I want to finish my project and that would make some things easier."

"Finish your project?" Ty said slightly worried. "But you won't burn this house again?"

"No, for sure not," Mike said. "I know what went wrong last time."

Both, Ty and Jerome, watched how Mike disappeared from the living room again, probably picking up some more items from his car.

"Now, what now?" Ty finally asked his friend.

What's next? Follow Mike's actions? Do Ty and Jerome try out what their friend just told them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)