More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

Pick who you'd like to play:

A twenty-six year old divorcee

“Thank you, Miss Doe,” said the rugged young bellhop as she gave him a ten-dollar tip. “Anything else you need, just ring the front desk.”

“Thank you,” said Jane Doe. The door closed and she was alone in her room. She fell back on the bed and sighed, a huge smile on her face. This was the first vacation since her divorce and she meant to enjoy it. She wasn’t looking for love, she just wanted to kick back and have some fun.

Jane took her bags and spilled her clothes out onto the bed. She looked at the pile and tried to decide what she wanted to do first. She picked up a long, black, and dangerously low cut sequined dress and walked over to a mirror. She held the dress up against her voluptuous frame. “Hmmm,” she thought, “Maybe I should go to one of the high class dinners in the grand ballroom. If I wore this, I would turn more than a few heads…”

She tossed the dress aside and looked out the window. She had gotten here late, but there were still a couple hours of sun left. She rummaged through the pile and found her tiny red bikini. She smiled and thought she should walk along the beach and give a few guys a reason to adjust their swim trunks.

She thought, “God, it’s been so long since I had a chance just to cut loose. Maybe the dance floor is the place for me.” She picked up her miniskirt and bright blue spaghetti string top.

Jane stripped off all of her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. The hours at the gym have been paying off. Her torso and legs were lean and muscular, and the orange light of the evening shone off of her deep brown skin. She ran her hands over her curvaceous hips and caressed her double-D cup breasts. Her purple nipples tingled with anticipation.

Feeling naughty, she stepped out onto the balcony of her tenth-story suite completely naked and looked out on the ocean. The warm breeze rolled over her like a whisper. She closed her eyes and stretched out in luxurious freedom before going back in. She looked at the pile of clothes and smiled. She knew what she was going to wear….

What does she wear and where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)