More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What does she wear and where does she go?

Sexy red dress?

Jane rummaged through her suitcase and found her form-fitting, red Lycra dress. She smiled as she laid it across the back of a chair, thinking about how good it looked on her trim body. The dress was off one shoulder and clung to her body like a second skin, looking as though it was spray painted on, showing off her assets. It fell to about mid-thigh, still snug against her body. It should make quite the statement later tonight at one of the many clubs on the island.

Bending over her suitcase once more, Jane picked out a strapless wisp of a red bra, and a matching thong. Zipping open a side compartment, she pulled out a pair of nude thigh-high stockings. She sat the on the desk next to her dress and mulled her plans over in her mind. Sitting back on the bed, she decided that she would skip wearing the bra and the stockings tonight, but would wear the thong. If she did get lucky, she didn’t want to seem to be a cheap slut. She laid back on the large, king-sized bed, scooting back and placing her head on the pillow. Maybe she did want to seem easy. She was desperately horny and needed a nice long fuck.

She closed her eyes and thought about the possibilities the evening might bring and also that she’d have to wash and do her hair before she went out to paint the town red. Parting her legs, she ran her hand over her flat belly to the tuft of pubic hair between her legs and combed her fingers through the downy soft hair. She opened her eyes and glanced at her suitcase, considering. Even though she hadn’t planned on using it, she had brought her vibrator with her. She thought about getting it right that moment and plunging it into her wet pussy, gaining some release from her arousal, but she resisted the urge. Bringing her hand up from between her legs and up to her breast, she played idly with her nipple. “Maybe I’ll go for a quick swim in the pool,” she thought, “cool down a bit.”

A breeze blew in from the balcony, and she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. The phone rang, and, as she reached to answer it, she wondered who could possibly be calling her.

Who is calling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)