More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by myth myth

What happens next?

A trip to Cavite

Sam had finished another late business call. He got up from his office chair and started making his way up the stairs to the bedroom he shares with his beautiful wife Darnia. He was in the mood for sex tonight. Sex was becoming a rare thing for him and his wife, they have tried for a while to have kids and at one point were fucking 3 times a day until they discovered Darnia is infertile. Since then sex only happens once a month if he is lucky. Sam walked into the room to find his wife talking over messenger. Sam couldn't make out the voice at first but could tell his wife was excited and in a good mood which usually meant there was a good chance sex for him.

Darnia looked up at Sam and her smile got bigger. "Sam, it is Tito Joel." She showed Sam her phone and Sam waved at the older man on the other side. Sam only met him a few times before. He was always busy with work in Qatar in the pass. Sam was much more familiar with his daughters. Rose and Danielle were to put a mildly a couple of spoiled bitches. Sam didn't like them, they were always getting into trouble and it is amazing they haven't ended up arrested or pregnant yet. Danielle the older of the 2 sisters has been caught on shopping lifting on numerous occasions and has even stolen from Sam and Darnia on more than one occasion. Rose on the other hand has other issues. She has just amazingly graduated high school despite very low grades. Sam also recalls many late phone calls from her mother to his wife about numerous pregnancy scares Rose has had. Suffice to say Rose has had a very, very active sex life.

"Sam, Tito Joel has some great news, his boss has a home in Cavite and needs Tito to watch it for a few weeks. His boss said he can invite some guest to stay with him and so of course he his bringing his family but he is also inviting us and Andrea. Sam you know how much I always wanted to go to Cavite"

Sam did know. Darnia was always sending him pictures trying to convince him over the years. It was a beautiful place but their schedules never aligned to make a trip possible. "For how long?". Sam responded.

"Just a week Sam. Tito Joel is asking we fly out this Friday. What do you say?"

Sam did have a meeting this Friday, but it wasn't something he could put off for a week. Still the thought of having to spend a week with those 2 brats wasn't what he had planned. But Sam could tell how much Darnia wanted this and after all, happy wife, happy life. At least that is what they say.

"Okay Mahal." Sam responded.

Darnia jumped off the bed she was sitting on and gave Sam a big hug before tell her Tito that they will begin packing and see them this Friday.

They hung up and Darnia began texting furiously. "Who are you texting?" Sam asked.

"Imelda, Andrea and I need a new bathing suits Sam. I am asking her if she can go out tonight a look with me." Sam looked at his watch.

"But it is already 9?"

"Opo Mahal, don't wait up. We might stay with her tonight.". With that she gave Sam a quick peck on the lips and was out of their bedroom door. Well that didn't go quite as planned he was hoping for sex. Well maybe in Cavite. Sam laid on the bed another night of no sex. Perhaps a trip to Cavite will reignite the fire his wife once had. Sam took out his phone. He hadn't seen those girls in a few years now. They were teenagers then, but now they would be woman. Sam first clicked onto Rose's Facebook page. Lots of pictures with her friends. Rose was certainly beautiful, she was tall and had a lovely dark tan common of Filipinos that are outside often. She had full, thick dark lips, large eyes, and curly hair from her father. Her boobs weren't the biggest, perhaps B cups? She was thin and her legs looked out so long. Sam could easily imagine those legs wrapping around him as he carried her around fucking her brains out. She has certainly grown up into quite the beauty. Sam then clicked onto her sister's Danielle account. Danielle was also tall, but not quite as tall as Rose. Her face was rounder than Rose and her hair was straight, but she shared Roses big eyes and thick lips although they weren't as dark and her mouth wasn't as big. She also had lighter skin then Rose. She wasn't as thin as rose, instead she had a wonderful hourglass figure that she seemed to love showing off in just about every picture. Her boobs were also bigger, perhaps C cup? Rose was pretty in a graceful sort of way. Danielle on the other hand just oozed sex. Sam pulled down his pants revealing his dick. He might not be getting sex tonight but at least he will cum. The question is whose picture will he give a tribute to tonight?

Who does Sam pick to tribute?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)