More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by namenotfound namenotfound

Who's at the door?

A traveling Saleswoman.

As the door opens, you are suddenly in front of a very tall, and voluptuous woman. Her smile stretches from ear to ear as she looks down at you.

“Hi there!” She says with an almost too cheerful tone. “Is the woman of the house home?”

You stare at her for a moment, finding it hard for you to pull your eyes away.

“Um… no, my mom and sisters aren’t home yet.” You say. Childhood memories of being warned not to tell strangers you’re home alone suddenly flash through your head for some reason.

“Oh well that’s not a problem!” She says as she begins to move forward. A bit surprised, you allow her to push her way into your house, dragging a rather large bag with her. “With a little snack like you around, I’m sure they’ll be interested in some of the things I have.” She kicks out her leg shutting the door, before beginning to open her bag.

“What do you have?” You ask, still unsure as to why you’ve just let this woman into your house.

“Oh, all sorts of things.” She says as she pulls out a small collapsible table. “I specialize in selling tools and toys that help make playing with boys like you even more fun.”

You’re about to ask more questions, but you’re distracted as you see her pull something else out of the bag, it seems to be a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. She places them on the table before going back into her bag. You feel like you should say something, but part of you is somewhat curious as to what else she has.

She brings out another item, this one takes you a little longer to figure out what it is, it’s a small circle with a leather strap around it.

“Is… that a ring gag?” You ask.

“Very good!” She says reaching back into her bag. “You seem to know you’re stuff. Maybe you’re not as innocent and sweet as you appear?” She brings up her next item which seems to be a leather collar with a leash attached.

“Um… I don’t think we’d be interested in anything today, thank you.” You say as you’re beginning to get a bit nervous.

The woman stops pulling things from her seemingly still very full bag and looks at you, her grin still big, but now seems a bit more sinister.

“Oh honey.” She says as she begins to step towards you. It’s at this moment you notice the significantly large bulge in her pants. “I’m not trying to sell to you.” She says gently caressing your face with her hand “I just need you to help demonstrate how amazing these products are.”

You know you should do something, but you find it harder to respond as her hand slides down your body, stopping at your crotch. Apparently you were more intrigued than you thought as you notice you also have a bulge in your pants, though it’s nothing compared to the size of hers.

“I… Um…” You stammer

“Now now.” She says firmly grabbing onto your bulge. “I’ve got a bunch of products here, which should we try first?”

Which item does she demonstrate first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)