More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by namenotfound namenotfound

Which item does she demonstrate first?

Handcuffs.

“Why don’t we start off with a classic?” The saleswoman says as she removes her grip from your crotch. You feel your cock twitching inside of your pants. This is all so strange and intimidating, but that’s not stopping her from turning you on.

She walks back over to her stand of products and picks up the pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs.

“These are the strongest pair on the market, as well as the most comfortable.” She says, holding them up to you. “but you don’t need to take my word for it, I’ll show you.” She presses a button on the side, springing them open, before eyeing you. “To get fully intended functionality out of most of my products, it’s best not to have any clothing in the way on wearer.”

Before you can give any kind of response, she moves in towards you and begins unbuttoning your shirt. As if instinctual, you begin to help, pulling your arms out once unbuttoned and letting it fall to the floor. She quickly moves down to your pants, unbuttoning them and yanking them down, almost as if in one motion, your underwear soon follow. It’s now clear you’re at least somewhat excited as your cock is standing strait up.

“That’s a very cute cock you have there.” She says casually and quickly, before bringing her focus back onto the handcuffs. “Now, one of the most common ways these are used is either behind the back or over the head, joining to another object.” She begins walking deeper into your house. Feeling even more awkward standing by yourself naked, you follow her. “Though those are fine methods, I have some other favorites.” The two of you end up directly in front of the couch. Without any form of hesitation, she quickly and effortlessly pushes you down onto it. “This one calls for no other objects, but still leaves the wearer well restrained and accessible.” She grabs both of your legs pushing them into you causing your knees to press against your chest. She’s even stronger than she appears as she holds them there with her body while grabbing your arms, bringing them around your legs. She moves so quickly, you don’t have anytime to react. She swiftly brings the handcuffs to your wrists and locks them around.

As she steps back to admire her work, you finally have time to react to what’s happening. You attempt to move your arms, but you can’t as they are firmly locked in place, holding your legs up, keeping you in a ball like form.

“Now the wearer’s well restrained, while key areas are still accessible. She wraps her hand around your head, pulling you towards her as your body rolls forward, your legs are spread wide enough that your face is positioned directly in front of her crotch. She then pushes you, sinking your back into the couch as your ass points up, fully exposed. “See how I practically have full control of your mobility? I could do whatever I wanted.” She hovers over you allowing you to see her smiling face.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)