More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by smol_spelunker smol_spelunker

Who calls?

A tiny client looking for a giant (switch to Jane)

"Muffdivers, how can I help-"

"I know this isn't the thing you guys normally do, but, uh... I'm small now and I really want to... uh... have a 'massage' with a normal size woman," you hear a man's voice say.

"Oh!" You say, suddenly perking up. You slap the desk excited, getting your boss' attention. It's happening, it's actually happening! You get to be the giant fucking the tiny and no boss in this equation. It's been a long-standing agreement between you and him that you'd handle the tiny customers, but you don't think he actually expected it. "I'm, uh, we're open now," you say, curling your hair around one finger. The man agrees to head right over, and you hang up.

"What was that about?" The boss asks, looking concerned.

You excitedly scoop your tiny boss up and hold them up to eye level. "It's my turn, I get to be the giantess fucking some unknown tiny while you get to be the secretary," you say. Saying it out loud makes you cheeks flush. "Help me set up!" You say, getting up to go to the changing room. You always kept a small selection of clothes here, just in case- lingerie, robes, comfy clothes, sexy clothes, stockings, you'd built up a decent stockpile waiting for this day. You set your boss down on the bench where they have a good angle looking up at your body and begin to disrobe. "What should I wear?"

What kind of clothes do you pick? (Will set the tone; relaxed, sexy, roleplay, etc)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)