More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

A tied up woman

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. You have no idea what Olivia could have planned but you’re more than ready to find out.

Your hand trembles a bit with excitement as it grabs the doorknob. You turn it and open the door. You walk in, ready to see Olivia, when to your surprise, placed directly in the middle of your living room is a woman. All you can see of her is her ass as it's pointed directly at you. The rest of her seems to be bound and draped over some kind of stool. You hesitantly move in closer, closing the door behind you. You look down at her legs to see them apart by a bar attached by cuffs wrapped around her ankles. As you slowly get even closer, you can't help staring at her ass, not only because it's fully on display, but because there appears to be words written on her left cheek. with a few steps more you can finally read "FUCK ME!"

You feel your cock twitch a bit in your pants, but you try your best to ignore it as you are still confused and a bit concerned by what's going on. You walk around her, finally seeing her front half. Her head's faced down towards the floor as her hands are tied to the base of the stool. You move in close attempting to see her face, to your surprise and relief, she turns her head, looking directly at you. The first thing you notice is the ball gag placed firmly in her mouth, the second is who this woman is.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)