More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amnisac amnisac

What is the Passion Test?

A thorough fucking

Once the boy steps up the director walks circles around him. Inspecting him as he prods his body, lifts his skirt, and smells him...

Before entering the board room each of you were taken to a room in the nurse's and were given full make-overs. Assistants shaved and waxed your entire bodies, applied perfume, make-up, and wigs. Then they dress you up in the girls uniforms, including padded bras and silk panties. You were also to take pills which you can only assume are heightening your female tendencies.

Once the director was finished with his visual inspection he ordered the boy to bend over the table. He hesitated at first so the director pushed him down himself and flipped up his skirt. The directors back was to you at this point, but you could hear the clinking of his belt as he took it off. He then slid down the boys panties and grabbed a hold of his waist.

The room filled with the sounds of the boy shouting in pain and the distinct slapping of flesh on flesh. The director was ramming his cock in the boys ass hole. You tried to drown in out but it lasted for minutes. The other directors sat silently in their seats, watching and scribbling down notes. Finally the director grunted in anger and pulled away from the boy. He slumped to the floor in pain and defeat.

“Insufficient! Eject him from the school immediately.” The director shouted as he wiped his cock clean and stuffed it back into his pants.

Two security guards elbowed past you from behind and dragged the boys limp body from the room. You didn't want that to be you.

The director motioned for the other boy to approach him. This one seemed more confident than the other as he was inspected by the director. Just as he did before he ordered the boy to bend over and this one did as he was asked. He raised his ass up and clenched the table as the director into his ass. There were no shouts of pain from him, and after a few minutes of raw fucking the director moaned as he filled the boy with his cum.

“Pass! From this point forward you are an Attendant.” He reached for a clipboard on the table and flipped through the pages until he found the one he needed. “You are a female, your name is now Vanessa. You will submit to any non-Attendant student and all faculty for any sexual needs they require at any time while on school property. If you deny service to any of these individuals you will be suspended for one week. A second offense will end in expulsion. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” The boy now known as Vanessa answered. You are shocked to hear a fairly feminine voice escape his lips.

The director motions for someone from the back of the room. A very beautiful older women wearing a tight top and a pencil skirt approaches Vanessa. She instructs him to turn around and lift up his shirt. He does as she says and she proceeds to quickly tattoo a small A with wings on either side of it to the lower back of Vanessa. You recognize this as the Attendant stamp, an identifier of all Attendants. If an Attendant is asked to service someone and they deny or claim not to be an Attendant an inspection is preformed for the tattoo. The punishment is supposedly very severe although you have only heard rumors about it.

The director tells Vanessa she may leave and while walking past you Vanessa glares at you, basically saying 'good luck'. You swallow your pride as the director looks towards you and motions you forward. Your whole body is shaking as you grasp the courage to step up to him. He gives you the same visual inspection he did the others. Feeling your 'breasts', grabbing your ass, running his clammy fingers along your arms and legs. Finally he tells you to bend over the table.

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)