More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miss-Emmie Miss-Emmie

What awaits Leraje in the next room?

A tall and busty succubus

The first thing that greets Leraje is torchlight, this new room illuminated by more than simply arcane runes. The second thing that greets her is the sight of a sexy succubus with glasses sitting at an ornate desk with a huge tome in front of her. She looks intently at the book for a moment before speaking. “Are you the succubus known as Leraje?”

Leraje nodded, “That’s me! So, what sorts of mortals am I going after? A princess? The Saintess?”

The stern succubus looks Leraje up and down, seemingly unimpressed. “We will need a particular task for a succubus of your talents.” She turned her chair, reaching through a pile of leaflets, rifling through, until she had a flash of inspiration. She ripped one page out, and held it out for Leraje. “There is a camp of goblins that has remained independent. If you wish to prove yourself, wipe them out or recruit them.”

Leraje’s lips turned up in a grin. Goblins were nasty little monsters who didn’t bathe and loved to mortals. They were stinky little creatures, just the sort Leraje liked. “I would be delighted~” she cooed, taking the sheet offered to her.

It had a brief description of her mission, which amounted to “turn the goblins into minions or EXP,” as well as a map of the area. The sight of it made Leraje unconsciously conjure a pair of bat wings from her back. “Wish me luck!” she chirped, leaving the sexier succubus behind.

She instinctively knew the way out of the Demon Lord’s Castle, going up several winding staircases and down several trapped and guarded halls before finally exiting out a side door.

From here, she could take flight, and after about a day’s trip she’d be able to take on her first mission.

What is the goblin camp like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)