More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stuckfetishcentral stuckfetishcentral

What is Annie going to do to you?

A string of anal beads.

Annie pulled out a black stick from behind her back, revealing her new toy to her lover, you look it over and notice it has a slight otherworldly shine to it, the stick was also the darkest thing you have ever seen as if it was trying to absorb the darkness from all around you, although strange, it felt calming in a way.

"So this is the new toy you found huh" you say to Annie while raising an eyebrow, Annie says a rushed excited tone "yep, I think it might be magic, I just got this weird rush from holding it and somehow know how to use it."

You for one never believed in magic but seeing that cute twinkle in your girlfriend's eyes made you play along, "well then, what did you have in mind, what magic can that stick provide that I already haven't between them thighs" you tell her. Annie blushes at the memory of your last sexual experience, but not to be outdone by your flirting replies, "I don't know, your tongue was pretty magical, but then again, so were my fingers." Now it was your turn to blush, having had plenty of sex since you both got together, your girlfriend has gotten to know all your sweet spots.

"But I wanted to try something new, here let me just..." Annie said while adopting a look of concentration and before your very eyes a sting with six anal beads appears in her hands out of thin air, you couldn't believe it, that was honest to goddess magic. Taking a closer look you see the cyan anal beads on the ends of the string were the smallest and got bigger as they got nearer to the centre with the centre two being the biggest.

"Yes it worked, it really worked" Your girlfriend cheered as she ran her hands over the beads, they looked smooth and had a slight shine to then, reaching out you ran your fingers across a few and for the life of you, you just couldn't tell what material they were made out of, but it was the smoothest sex toy you have ever felt. Pulling your hand away you noticed just how wet you had gotten, and with a quick glance down saw your girlfriends pussy in a similar state to your own.

"So... what do you think?" Annie asked you.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)