More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by stuckfetishcentral stuckfetishcentral

What do you say?

I love it.

Looking into your lover's eyes you tell her "I love them, their beautiful, but how did you know?" you asked, referring to the anal beads which you have secretly wanted to try before but have yet to bring up. Annie blushes and says "about that when I was on the computer the other day, you left a page open, it was from the sex shop we normally use and you left it on the anal bead section and you added the one meant for two people to your wishlist, I just thought this would let us try one of your fantasies without the need to buy it, and since this stick really is magical, it worked." You feel your heart fill up with that familiar warmth and cup Annie's cheek before leaning in to give her a kiss.

"MMMPPPMMM" Annie moans into the kiss and she licks your lips asking to deepen the kiss, you open your mouth and before long your mouths have formed a tight seal around the other while your tounges twirl, slide, tangle and grind together, sometimes fighting for dominance and other times wrapping together in a dance of please and saliva.

Annie wraps her arms around you, causing your breasts to press into each other, you both moan when you feel your erect nipples kiss each other, tip to tip before pressing into the other as the rest of your breasts push into each other.

You both stumble across the room in an attempt to reach the bed without breaking the kiss, Annie's knees hit the bed and she tumbles down onto her back pulling you along with her and wrapping her legs around your waist as your own hands explore your lover body whilst she runs her fingers through your hair.

You glide your right hand up the side of her body, feeling her slender body and caressing her arms and shoulder once you reach it, admiring how strong they are, you and your girlfriend are by no means bodybuilders but you do keep yourselves in great shape, plus all Annie's toys helped since half the fun is trying to separate. You bring your other hand down her side, ticking her ribs and taking time to enjoy her smooth legs before groping her fine ass, earning you a pleasured gasp from Annie and her raising her leg to rub against your core, forcing a moan out of you too, finally splitting your mouths apart with several saliva strings connecting your lips together.

"Cass, honey please, I need you so bad"

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)