More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Imhotep Imhotep

What's Professor Walter have behind her?

A strap on.

Bringing her hand around from behind her back, Ms. Walter held a large, red rubber strap on dildo in her hand.

"We'll be getting plenty of use out of this a bit later, but now, " she said as she dropped the sex toy on her desk, I'm must say what perfect titties you have. Not too big, not too small just nearly perfect. I have to taste them" Her hand cupped your breasts, and she slowly massaged them in her soft but firm grasp. Eventually her finger began to play with your nipples, pulling and pinching them. Rolling them between her thumb and forefingers, all the while you groaned at the feeling of her hands on your body, manipulation it, building your excitement and arousal.

Smiling at the obvious pleasure she was giving you, the professor lowered her face to your chest, and took your right nipple into her mouth, and sucked on it hard, rolling it between her lips, as her tongue and teeth worked together to make both of your nipples soon stand out in rock hard attention.

"Now its your turn" she said, thrusting her chest out towards you. You lick your lips, but before you had lowered your mouth all the way to one of her succulent tits, Ms. Walter grabs your head in her hands, and pulls it to her body, crushing your face against her tits.

" Lick my nipples. Suck them. Make them hard" she says, her voice suddenly deep and throaty.

Opening your mouth, and sliding your face across the silky smoothness of her breast, you open your mouth, and take her left nipple into your mouth. You suck and lick eagerly, copying the treatment you'd received minutes before from her.

"God its been too long since I've taken a new girl." she sighs as she stroke your hair. "I think this will bee a very productive semester, don't you, Ms. Doe?" You nod even as you continue sucking on her rubbery nipple, feeling it harden between your lips. Your cheek feels good against the pillow of your professor's breast. As you suck, you bring your hand to her other breast, and manipulate it with your hand. This continues for some time, until she slowly pushes you away. Her nipples stand hard and erect, and glisten with your saliva.

"Take off your panties, and go sit over on the couch" You quickly comply, sliding the thin cotton undies down your legs to the floor, where you step out of them. Your pussy with its triangle of pubic hair is framed by the opening of your crotchless pantyhose.

"Spread your legs" she says, her eyelids heavy with desire.

Her hand slips inside her silken panties, and you can see the movement of her fingers plunging rhythmically back and forth inside her as she watches you. Finally moving over to the couch to sit beside you, her hand snakes out, and caresses your thighs, just barley missing your mound. What seems like twenty minutes passes before her fingers trace over your labia, moist with your arousal.

Sliding off the couch to the floor, she positions herself between your legs, placing them across her shoulders, even as she lowers her face to your sex. Her lips and tongue explore your juicy pussy, licking it up and down splitting the lips apart. Then pressing her lips nearly inside you, she finds your clit, and flickers her tongue back and forth across it. Electric waves of pleasure shoot over your body, and you thrust your wet pussy against her face to her moaning approval. As your fingers entwine themselves in her hair, she begins to nibble on the hard, sensitive nub, and rolls it over her lips. You can feel you?re on the edge, and could climax at any moment.

The professor lifts her face from your juicy, wet sex and her face is coated in your thick secretions. "You want me to make you come, baby? Or should I finish you with the strap on? Bend you over my desk, and fuck you hard? What do you want, sweetie, hmm?"

What do you wnat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)