More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

A strange start

She wakes up to her phone ringing she looks around realizes that she was lying in her bath tub in cold water with her head resting on her folded towel which She was using as a pillow kept at the corner of her tub lading in the cold water tub is something she always did after intense workouts. She takes her wet naked body out of the tub which was shining in the sunlight coming out of her window. she tries to find her phone but cant.

She remembers that her phone was in her bed room that's where she left it before her eyes widen. as she see her house in a complete mess and it stinks. she looked around all her walls had stains on it. She quakily goes towards her bedroom and it is as messy as the rest of the house all her floor was covered in used condoms. She opens her cubord all her clothes were gone including her bra and panties "what the fuck is going on" She mummers to herself She finally picks up her phone and the moment she does it shuts off. She goes back near her living room she notices that the her couches are wet and they smell a lot like piss. She walks in her kitchen she opens her fridge she opens her bottle of milk and takes a huge gulp and then spits some out because of the strange but familiar taste it left in her mouth. feeling discusgusted she runs towards her bathroom She accidently steps on used condoms and slips and fall on her boobs . Her phone rings again this time she picks it up and roles around " You look amazing like this" a voice comes from the other end "Who the fuck are you" She replies while noticing the camera on corners of her roof. "that's the least of your concerns shall we play a game?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)