More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by smol_spelunker smol_spelunker

Who calls?

A sorority looking for party entertainment

(Again, conditionals are misbehaving. If it looks weird, try it in game mode)

{if FirstPass == True} "Hello?" Jane answers, and then lights up. "Oh, hey Kayla!" She says. You get a big, shit-eating grin on your face. There's only one Kayla that Jane knows, and that's the Kayla who's booked you all night for several sorority parties in the past. It started out low-key enough, with you _entertaining_ Kayla during their last Christmas party, but the other girls soon found out and wanted their own experience. Ever since then, you've been able to reliably count on the sororities of the local university for good income and a good time.

You hear Jane confirm the appointment, and then hang up the phone. "Woot, woot!" She says, pumping her hand in the air. "Booked you for the party rate for the evening, night, and early morning, boss. They're also paying a pretty big tip ahead of time."

You smirk at her as you pick up your pack. "I thought you'd be more disappointed to not have me to yourself."

Jane bounces her eyebrows at you and brushes a hand over her chest. "Who says I'm not? Money softens the blow, though. Besides," Jane says, pulling out the standard cushioned (and armored) delivery room that you always made house calls in. The box was made to look like an unremarkable if not high-end present box, but on the inside, it held furniture, seatbelts, snacks, water, and a battery to power some basic air conditioning. Jane then leans back in her chair and put the heel of her right foot on the desk, giving you a clear line of sight up her miniskirt, between her thighs, right at her panties. "You don't absolutely have to get in the box until we get there."

The ride takes a while in reality, but it feels all too short. You know Jane is a sucker for having her clit sucked. Not aggressively, but slowly, carefully. You tease her for the first ten minutes of the ride by carefully licking and rubbing her clit, making her hips squirm slowly, until she says "if you don't hurry up, I'm going to fuck you to ". You respond with a few gentle bites to her swollen clit, which gets a cute moan and a jump out of her. Within a minute, she has to pull over and put the car in park so she doesn't crash. As soon as you hear her park, you put your whole body to work, slowly and firmly rubbing up and down against her clit, always giving it a gentle bite at the bottom of a downstroke. It doesn't take four of these before you hear her whisper "Oh, don't stop, I'm gonna-" and then, a hand forces you down and in against her vagina as her thighs squeeze together. You feel the opening squeeze and then flutter at the same time as Jane lets out a low, soft groan. There's a couple seconds of pause before you feel her lean back in her seat and exhale sharply. "God, I wish you'd let me do that at home. Alr- ah!" Jane suddenly shouted and then giggled naughtily. "Not done, huh? Mmm, me neither, but you should really save some for the- ah-mmf!- the clients! If you don't knock that off, we're never going to make it there!" Jane protested. You hear the sound of something setting down between her thighs. "As much as I'd like that, I have to pay my rent, too. Get in your box, Mister," she says, and then puts the car in drive.

The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful. You got in your box, got naked and cleaned up with wet wipes, and got your vibrating gear on while the car bumped along. After a while, you hear Jane put the car in park, and you feel the box being lifted. In a minute, you hear her knock, and then say "here's the package you ordered." You feel the box transfer, hear the door shut, and then look up as the lid of your gift box is tilted up to reveal a devious set of green eyes, Kayla's eyes.

"Why hello again!" She whispers. "Are you ready to start the party?" Before you can answer, she sets the box down and takes the lid off. "Hey ladies, our guest of honor just arrived!" She announces. Within seconds, your field of view is crowded with giant, scantily clad, drunk women, all smiling down at you. There's a cacophony of "awww"s and "he's cute"s and even a couple of sultry whispers between friends followed by fevered, mischevious giggling. One in particular is blushing violently and aggressively twirling her hair in her fingers. "Now, before any of you grab him, you know the plan. I'm going to carry him around and surprise someone with him. Then, it'll that person's job to surprise someone else. We paid for as much time as you could want, just make sure he makes it around. Some of us haven't ever had a chance with him before," she said, winking knowingly at the blushing girl. Then, Kayla scoops you up in one hand, and presses you into her chest through her shirt and bra. "Go on, you'll know when it's your turn," she says. Slowly, the women scatter, with no small number giving you hungry looks and winks.

"Now, who should I start with?" You hear Kayla wonder to herself. {FirstPass = False} {else}

"Welcome back! You look like you had fun!" Kayla says, flashing a sly grin and a cute bounce that makes her tits jiggle. Her nipples are clearly showing through her tanktop. "Who should I take you to now?" {endif}Looking out, you can see a few women you think she might pick. One is the blushing girl, wearing a very short skirt and dancing near a few others by the speakers. Another is a shorter, thicker, more well-endowed girl sitting on the couch in her underwear, drinking from what must have been her third beer bottle. A third candidate was a kind of nerdy-looking woman, dressed a little more conservatively than the others and wearing sweatpants, busily typing on her phone from well within Kayla's reach. Then, of course, there was Kayla, who has already begun to absently rub you against her breasts while she thinks. Or maybe none of those. If anyone could surprise you, it was Kayla.

Who does Kayla 'surprise'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)