More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

The new school year begins...

A slow start

The school year had began and Miss Jensen was ready. White short sleeve blouse. Black knee length pencil skirt. Black bra and matching panties. Her best nylons she had gotten just a few days before. Her classic black pumps. She kept up the stylish look with minimal effort required, having practiced for so long that getting herself dressed in something nice was second nature to her. Ordinary as she might look for a high school teacher, it had certain nuances that nothing more than a well trained eye could catch. The buttons of her top could easily come on and off. The clasp of her bra was in the front. Her skirt was made of a material that would make it easy to pull it all the way up to her waist. She always brought a spare change of clothes in a small dufflebag should any part of her attire get dirtied, which it had done quite a number of times before any day was over. At any time, she was ready to be jumped, stripped and fucked at the leisure of whomever wanted her. When school was on, it was internals only, and she visibly shivered in excitement as her sex crazed thoughts meandered over to the vivid memory of that one awesome night with her previous class. She felt saliva instantly flood her mouth, gulping it down like the warm pools of salty spunk she had been so generously given that night. Her panties were dampening and it took all of her willpower to prevent herself from stripping down to rub herself out. She turned to the mirror in her bedroom, convincing herself that before days end, she would have enjoyed at least two loads blasted into her belly. With the final word of self assurance that the day was going to be a good one, she leaves for Ashville Senior High. The school was abuzz with activity. Just about every student there was a fresh face. The young men would look her way. She would give them a cheerful hello as she passed them by. The ones who knew about the little secret would keep staring, likely at her tightly contained assets on display, the induction of previous year past bearing fruit.

Unfortunately, no one had yet found the courage to touch her. There was apprehension wherever she went. She was hot, friendly and approachable. A combination that many male students cannot normally handle. The rumors were yet to be tested, but the very deed of fucking a hot teacher was a holy grail coveted by many and yet achieved only in fantasy filled fapping sessions. Time flew by and homeroom was over. Miss Jensen could already feel the tension building all around her. She gleefully waited for the first one to go over the edge.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)