More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What was your father?

A slime

You woke up on your 18th birthday feeling perfectly normal, and you start the day as you normally do, watching depraved porn on your phone and jerking off. Something seems unusually intense about the build up today, like your balls might literally burst if you don't cum soon. You waste no time finding a gangbang video on pornhub, one of your favorite genres lately, though you can't exactly say why...or maybe you don't want to think too hard about it.

You barely have to touch your tender, almost average sized prick before it explodes, setting off the most intense, mind melting orgasm you've ever felt and sending out thick jets of creamy cum out onto your hard wood floor. You can't believe how good it feels, and you keep stroking and your cock keeps shooting ropes of semi translucent, milky goo. You know this can't be normal, but it feels too good to stop and soon you are gushing gallons of spunky slime onto the floor, and you feel yourself growing light headed.

You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and open your mouth to scream as you see your skin suck in on itself like your insides are being drained. No sound comes out but squelchy splurts as you fall empty to the floor completely drained...

.....

.....

You come to hazy and confused. You can see your skin lying in a heap like a person suit tossed aside. You feel wobbly, not all together there. You try to move towards the mirror to see what has happened to you and it's a lurching, slow pace. You finally make it, and see that you are made up of the milky clear slime you just shot out of your dick. You don't know how you can see yourself without eyes, but you are a huge lump of slime, maybe as big as a person if you could manage to pull yourself together.

You don't know how you can scream without a mouth, but you manage to let out a ghastly wail, and your mother comes running with a horrified look on her face.

"Oh no! Your father warned me this might happen! Brace yourself, Bob, it's time you learned the truth about your father."

What does your mother reveal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)