More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What is the world of my creation?

A single room with a hot goth in it.

((Author’s Note: The main character of this thread is going to be a femboy; adjust the character’s name now if you don’t like Ren as a femboy name. Also, this thread will have a lot of kinky stuff, including watersports, mind control, tentacles, and some BDSM themes (including a healthy portion of femdom). Proceed at own risk.))

I was standing in a rather warm and extravagantly decorated chamber. Though the walls were made of large stone bricks, and each corner held a darkly colored column, there were various draperies, curtains, and rugs in various shades of violet. A light fixture hung from the ceiling and a pair of end-tables had a purple lamp and a blue lamp. The combined illumination bathed the room in a relaxing and chill glow.

There were no visible doors or windows, it was completely enclosed, but set into one of the walls was a mirror with a strangely flawless surface. There was also a rather large sofa along the opposite wall to the mirror, where silvery pillows as well as a large blanket lay.

Seated atop that sofa was an incredibly busty goth girl with bright blue and purple hair and a tank top that was at least two sizes too small for her massive rack.

“Oh, hey,” she said in a slightly bored tone. Her voice was low and kinda raspy in a tomboyish way and would occasionally crack and cut out. “You’re finally here. Ren Smith, right?”

“Uh, yeah. Are you the archangel Cerosia talked about?” I asked.

“Probably.” She stood up and adjusted the straps of her tanktop, making her massive tits bounce far more than gravity should have allowed. “Name’s Joy.” Then she turned and looked at herself in the mirror and one corner of her lips turned up into a half-smile. “Gotta say, this is the best look an Atlas resident has given me so far.”

I blinked, “I didn’t choose it for you.”

“You did, you just didn’t know you did. I’m supposed to look like whatever your subconscious wants me to. Point is, unlike this top,” she adjusted some more, making her boobs wobble and jiggle pleasantly, “this look fits me like a glove.”

I cleared my throat, my cheeks heated. I was naked, so I tried my best not to get an erection. “Would you prefer a different top?” I asked and felt a little silly. I would have no idea how to get her another top even if she said yes.

“Nope,” she replied and then grinned at me through the reflection, licking her lips with an unnaturally long, tendril-like tongue.

Once again, I got a little flustered and tried to change the subject, “So, what happens now?”

“Whatever you want, literally. This room is the only thing the Atlas created when you entered, which means that your subconscious mind probably just wants to hang out with an eldritch goth bomshell in a small, confined space.” After a moment of thought, she added, “or you want to just create a world from scratch. Beats me.” She shrugged.

“How am I supposed to create a world from scratch?” I asked.

“That’s hard to explain. The best way I can describe it is that you’ve got a new muscle in your brain that you’ve never used before. The Atlas doesn’t just change stuff when you want something to change, because then everything would be changing constantly based on your mindset.” Joy explained, scanning at me with her magenta eyes. When it became clear I still wasn’t quite getting it, she continued, “Okay, imagine you’re a painter. Painters don’t just paint whatever comes to their mind in the moment—most anyway—they use their brush to filter their thoughts into a more refined vision than what they got up in their noggin. This world is your canvas, the Crystal Atlas is your brush, you kinda just need to learn to hold the brush and paint with it. It will come naturally to you in time, though, it always does.”

“What do I do in the meantime?”

“Oh, I can also use the Atlas if you let me. Fuck, man, you don’t even need to learn how to use it if you really don’t want to. Point is, don’t sweat it; it’s the afterlife, dude, it’s your time to relax and have fun.”

Okay, it was making a little more sense now. I rubbed my chin in thought, wondering where exactly I should even begin.

“Or, as I mentioned earlier, nothing needs to be created at all. You and I can just chill in this cozy room together for the rest of eternity.” Joy shrugged again and turned back to the mirror, running her hands along her hourglass figure while admiring herself.

The prospect of just being in here hanging out with her for an extended period of time seemed like a pretty pleasant idea. It was no secret that I had been very lonely back on Earth.

“Okay, well, I guess there’s just one thing I want to change for sure,” I said.

She quirked an eyebrow at me, “Oh yeah? What’s on your mind?”

“I hate my body and always have; I’d like something new.”

Joy’s eyes slid up and down my frame. “I don’t think it’s so bad. But I’m always down for a makeover. Let’s hear it.”

I pointed at her, “I want to look like you, but with a flat chest and a dick.”

“Oooo, we talking a goth femboy?”

I nodded. “Like your identical twin brother.”

Her half-smile morphed into a full sharp-toothed grin and her eyelids dropped to a sultrier gaze. “I’m down.” Then she snapped her black-nailed fingers.

I felt very strange for a split second, something like vertigo, and then everything settled fairly quickly. I was suddenly taller, exactly the same height as Joy, and felt much lighter. I looked down to find that my body had vanished to be replaced with a slender, sexy, feminine frame. I was even dressed the same as Joy, and the tanktop was still too tight even though my chest only had very subtle swells that wouldn’t even fit in an A-cup bra. I glanced in the mirror to see my new body in its full glory. I ran a hand through the cute neon hair, slid my new tentacle-like tongue along the sharp-looking teeth—which weren’t actually all that sharp, and ogled the cute round bulge in the front of the grey hotpants.

“Hey, look at you,” Joy said. She stepped toward me and pressed her huge tits against my arm. They were so unbelievably soft. “How’s that? Better?”

I blushed and couldn’t help but grin with giddiness, “Holy shit, I’m so hot now. I can’t believe I actually look like this.”

“I told you it was a good look.” She winked at me and then said, “So what’s next?”

I thought about it for a moment, “I uh… actually, just chilling for a while sounds kinda nice.”

“Yeah?”

I nodded, “This is definitely a lot to take in, I’m honestly kind of overwhelmed.”

She shrugged, “That’s fine by me. Come on,” she grabbed my wrist and began pulling me toward the couch. “I’m gonna overwhelm you with something better.” When we arrived at the sofa, she giggled deviously and fell down onto it, dragging me along with her and causing my face to land directly on her massive, soft melons. “And by something better, I obviously mean my titties.”

I flailed, embarrassed, and scrambled to lift myself into a different position.

“Oh no you don’t!” Joy cackled and wrapped her arms around my head to keep it held even tighter against her chest. “You’ve been eyeing up these boulder busters ever since you showed up! Don’t even act like you don’t wanna get smothered by them.”

Eventually I calmed down and just accepted my fate. To be frank, after giving it thought, I had no idea why I was struggling so much to begin with. It was just a knee-jerk reaction. She was kind enough to invite me to partake, I may as well partake. I did, however, shift my head around so that I could breathe and look up at her.

“Sorry,” I said. “I’m just not used to this kind of situation.”

“Okay, then you and I need to establish some ground rules from now on,” she said, manhandling me until I was in a much more comfortable position, laying on my side but with my head still resting on her chest. “Rule number one: I am anything you want or need me to be. Don’t gotta worry about being polite with me—I fucking hate that shit. If you want my titties, you go for ‘em, stud.”

“Okay, I think I can do that much,” I replied, nodding.

“And there are no more rules. Just that one is all I care about. You’re in charge, you call the shots, but you’re not allowed to hesitate with me, cool?”

Somehow, I got it into my head to show her rather than tell her that I understood, so I confidently brought a hand up to her chest and began groping and squeezing one of her tits.

“That’s more like it!” Joy chuckled.

“But same goes for you, yeah? Don’t hesitate with me either,” I added my own stipulation.

“I wasn’t planning on it,” and to prove it, she slapped a hand down on my new shapely rear. We shared a smile and there was a moment of comfortable silence where we just sat there, cuddling and groping one another before Joy said, “Okay, so it’s pretty obvious you have a lot on your mind. Go ahead and lay it on me.”


We spent about three hours just talking. We remained cuddling but shifted positions a few times just to get more comfortable. It was nice, it was like I was talking to a therapist who also happened to be a stress-ball I could mindlessly and idly grope while I spoke. She didn’t intervene much, mostly just listening and only interjecting to keep me talking. It was very good to get a lot of that stuff off my chest.

“Sounds like you had it rough,” she said.

I shrunk a little, “Other people have had it worse.”

“Yeah, but they’re them and you’re you. Just ‘cuz you had it lucky compared to them doesn’t mean you didn’t go through some shit.” She gently stroked my hair. “But you don’t gotta worry about any of that anymore. You’re here now, and you can use the Crystal Atlas to do anything you want, be anything you want. You’re in charge of the life you live from now on, and I’m here to help you however I can.”

I smiled at her, “Thanks.”

There was another comfortable silence. Now that I had a lot of that stuff off my chest, I was a little more focused on Joy’s amazing body. I groped her breast a little more intensely, and she returned this gesture by giving me a sultry smile.

“All right then, I’m ready for a make-out session, you down?” she asked.

“I was thinking the same thing.”

Without hesitation, as soon as I finished my sentence, she picked herself up and straddled my lap. Her huge tits bounced right in front of my face. By now, the meager straps that had been singlehandedly concealing her nipples had been shifted aside, and her puffy pink areolae were on full display with her gumdrop-sized nipples fully erect.

I must have been ogling pretty intently because I felt her fingers under my chin urging me to look up at her. She smiled, then she leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)