More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tomsketchit tomsketchit

What is the story that we will follow?

A single mother with a single son, going through unexpected changes after a vague wish.

Jack Rayson, 18 and entirely average, woke up with a yawn and a sigh, knowing today would be another dull summer day. He didn't have a summer job, all of his friends were either working or on vacation, and so the only person he had to spend time with was his mother. Sure, he loved his mom, he was grateful to her for all she did for him all of this time, but he didn't want to spend every day with her.

Coming out to the kitchen, he found his mother, Kelly, making coffee and eggs for them both, wearing an old robe with her hair a mess. He briefly regarded her, noting that, much like him, she was fairly average; decently attractive, but definitely showing her age. She gave him a tired smile as she served him his helping. "Hey, sweetie! How's my favorite guy doing?"

Jack just grumbled out a fine as he sat down to eat, his mother not complaining about his tone. She knew it wasn't ideal, that they didn't have an easy life, but she also knew that for all his complaining that he did care about her.

Jack sipped his coffee and sighed, wishing that something, anything, interesting would happen today.

Little did he know that something very interesting was about to happen with his mother... whether he liked it or not.

What happens to Kelly Rayson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)