More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

A shower after gym goes wrong.

It was the first week of highschool and it was really hot out. Jake had gym first period, yet it was still 90 outside. After gym class ended, you were supposed to shower. It was considered mandatory,but there were a good amount of students that skipped showering after gym. The gym teacher didn't really check to make sure that the students showered.

The only trick for skipping taking a shower, was you had to wait in the locker room. If you went back out to the gym itself too Soon, the gym teacher would tell you to go shower. The guys in Jakes gym class were always nervous about changing and showering. Through the years, Jake had embarrassed quite a few guys, while they were either changing or showering.

Since today was so hot, everyone wanted to shower, just to cool off. The gym class has spent the entire class walking or jogging on the track outside. Both boy and girl gym classes walked the track together. Even though there was technically a separate class for male and female gym, the two classes did something together, pretty much every time they had gym.

Jake was walking back slowly, talking to this girl Hannah, as they went back inside. Hannah was a beautiful girl and a member of the cheerleading team. Jake had always kinda had a crush on Hannah and Hannah could clearly tell. Hannah was a tall red head with a nice body and an amazing ass. Hannah had a crush on Jake as well, since she thought he was really hot and funny.

Jake and Hannah were walking slow and flirting with each other, the entire walk back. This made the two of them the last ones back in the locker room. This ment that both Jake and Hannah were going to be the last ones using the shower. Once they got back into the gym, each of them went into their locker room.

As Jake walked in the men's locker room, he saw Alex, staring at him. Alex was a skinny nerd who Jake was picked on a lot. Mostly just making fun of Alex for being a nerd and being shy around girls. Last year, Jake pantsed Alex as he was carrying his science project. It happened to be laundry day at Alex's house, so he was wearing whitty-tighties. Since he was holding a big display, Alex couldn't pull up his pants right away, give everyone a chance to get pictures of him. Of course this made Alex a laughing stock for the rest of the year.

As Jake walked towards the shower, he noticed Paul and Mitch standing around giggling. Paul and Mitch were two best friends, that always hung out. Jake had started telling people that the two guys were in love with each other. Of course that rumor has stuck and now there are alot of students that actually believe it. Jake kept walking to his locker and grabbed his regular clothes out of it.

Jake went to wait by the shower. After a few minutes, the guy in the shower, Danny, turned off the water. Danny grabbed his towel and dried off. Then Danny wrapped the towel around himself and stepped out of the shower. Danny froze for a second when he saw Jake. Last year, Danny and Jake were in the same gym class too. Last year, Jake thought it was funny to grab Danny as he came out of the shower and push him out of the locker room, stealing his towel in the process.

Danny took a deep breath as he noticed Jake started taking his shirt off. Since he realized Jake was just going to shower, Danny walked away. Jake then dropped his pants and boxer and stepped out of them. Once he was completely naked,Jake put his gym clothes on the bench with his regular clothes and towel. Jake walked in the shower, his dick was rock hard from talking to Hannah. Jake didn't realize that someone saw him as he was getting into the shower.

Who saw Jake naked and what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)