More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by vodkavodkavodkavodka vodkavodkavodkavodka

What do you see?

A sexy black skinned girl

As the blinding light faded away, the first thing you noticed different was that your arms seemed lighter and easier to move. The second was that they were now milk chocolate brown. The third?

A fit sexy naked African-American girl.

You didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but something felt wrong for Tho... Trisha. Your name is Trisha. Right. Like the young game programm... not game programmer! She never was a game programmer, she had been in finance ever since she started working. Something didn't quite belong here.

Trying to shake the bizarre thoughts out of her head, Trisha tried remembering why she was naked again. Almost instinctively her hands grabbed a small smartphone off a chair and opened the messaging software.

At the very first page she saw a lewd picture she had sent John from sales. Smart and fit, though a bit boring, they quickly got along thanks to their mutual interest in basketball. From the very start Trisha did not hide her interest in him. Unfortunately for her, it'd take her losing her patience and inviting him over herself this morning before he cough on. Luckily below the picture was a short reply from John:

I'll be at your apartment in but an hour ;)

Taking a few more looks at the mirror Trisha suddenly heard a knocking on her door and the brisk voice of Aaron: "Trish, there's a white guy at the front door, says he's here to meet you."

"Let him in at once and give us some peace, thanks Aaron."


But a few moments later, she could feel the pulsating veins fill up her organ. Though Trisha was far from inexperienced, this experience felt new to her today, like she was feeling it anew again. She liked it. She loved the passion, the heat burning inside her. The dance between two bodies, a mutual act of ecstacy.

As John pulled out and announced his edge, Trisha quickly got on her knees and put tongue to the bright skin in front of her. Bitter, but warm taste filled her mouth, and the world spun round. As semen shot out, her own orgasm came too, her snatch filling with nectar and releasing it all over her dark legs.

And what of the gun though?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)