More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

A sexy Undercover Cop (female Protagonist)

"Hey honey, are you really sure you want to do this? You're only 28 years old and haven't been with the criminal investigation that long. Can't more experienced colleagues do that?” My husband Jeff asks me worried.

“Darling, we already talked about it. I'm the best for this job and you also want our streets to stay safe, don't you?” I say and turn to my husband who is looking at me lying in bed with a mixture of sadness and excitement, as I only wear tight underwear stand in front of him and present my quite handsome body with a slim trained stomach, a firm bottom and large full D-cup breasts.

"Mandy, I'm just worried about you, what if something goes wrong, think about our two children" he says again urgently.

"Jeff, everything will go well, I'll be smuggled in briefly today through a contact person and as soon as I have found the evidence of the 's origin, I'll be out again. That won't take more than a couple of days, my colleagues are convinced" I say encouragingly and dig a short blue skirt and a wide-cut, tight blouse out of our closet.

“Are your colleagues really sure that all of this is safe? And why do you have to wear such tight clothes at all?“ He asks me in astonishment after I have squeezed my full breasts into the tight blouse and my firm buttocks into the skin-tight short skirt.

“I'm being smuggled in as a model because we have the information that the majority of are sold in the model agency and the photo studio. But now we have to find out where all of this comes from, so I have to deal with the other models and employees to find out this Information" I explain to my skeptical husband.

"Honey, please take care of yourself, I'm really scared for you" he says and gets out of bed, only dressed in boxer shorts. Then he comes up to me and holds me tightly in his strong arms. Overwhelmed by the feelings myself, I return the hug and notice how tears are slowly collecting in my eyes.

“I'll darling, I'll be back with you very quickly. I love you!” I say sobbing and press my husband a firm, loving kiss on his soft lips. Immediately I feel how his slowly stiffening cock presses against my stomach.

"I love you too“ he says quietly as we interrupt the kiss and he looks at me full of love through his sparkling blue eyes. Before we can no longer part, I finish the deep hug with a heavy heart.

"Jeff tell the children that I love them and that I will be back very soon" I try to say in a firm voice and move away from my sad husband. I quickly grab a pair of high heels out of the shoe cabinet and take another look at my husband. With one last kiss in the air and a breathy, I love you, I leave the bedroom with mixed feelings.

With quick steps I cross our dark house, where at this early hour our children are still sleeping peacefully. When I close the front door behind me and step into the cool morning I notice how a moment of sadness and fear threatens to overwhelm me. Without thinking too much, I take one last look at our beautiful house on the outskirts of the city and now walk quickly through our small front yard to my car.

"Mandy you can do it, don't drive yourself crazy" I say to myself and open the driver's door with a bad feeling, which I attribute to Jeff's emotional farewell, and let me sink gently on the cold leather seat.

What’s next for Mandy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)