More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

What’s next for Mandy?

A sleazy model agent

After I reached the Presidium after about half an hour of nerve-wracking drive, the next hour passed by in a flash. I get another briefing from my supervisor and the initiated colleagues about the process and what I should pay attention to. The top priority of my mission is to find out how the agency is related to the ring and where the source is. My boss, Mr. Lange, gives me several pointers on how to behave and what the risks are. But everything more or less just passes me by as if in a veil. I consciously only get the important details, namely that I am on my own and will not get a microphone.

"Can you do it?" Asks Mr. Lange when the meeting is over and looks at me sternly.

“Yes, I can do it” I try to speak with a firm voice without being able to hear my nervousness.

Mr. Lange looks at me with one last sample before nodding satisfied. In the following not much happens, except that I wait for the time to pass. When it is 9 o'clock, I go to my car to go to the model agency, where I have a casting through our contact. I nervously get into the car and drive the 10 minutes until I arrive in a remote area in our city.

"Now you are on your own" I say nervously to myself and notice how my whole body is shaking slightly. With one last deep breath I try to pull myself together and step out of the car. With the loud click through my high heels, I walk across the asphalt road until I stand in front of the Slimzek agency. With my heart pounding, I open the door and step into a shabby reception area that seems to be completely deserted. As the door closes loudly behind me, I look outside with one last look.

"Hello" I hear a soft male voice and turn around again.

In front of me is a young man with dark tousled hair, dark eyes and a light brownish skin tone that is slightly taller than me. He may not be much older than 18 years.

"Hi, I'm Mandy, I have a casting" I say confidently and push my upper body a little forward so that my large breasts are accentuated even better.

“Ah you're the new one, my father is already waiting for you. Follow me” he says with a slightly sad expression on his face. Without a word, I follow the young man who leads me down a long dark corridor until we reach an old office with an old wooden desk behind a man is sitting.

"Um Dad, Mandy is here for a casting" he says shyly. As he says this, I look at the boy's father, who suddenly gets up from his chair and examines me. I get a close look at him. An older man with a brownish skin tone in his early 50s, smeary hair, a broad mocking smile on his lips, he is wearing a Hawaii shirt, which bulges forward through his big belly. Overall, a disgusting guy.

"Hello Mandy, nice that you made it. I'm Hugo Slimzek and this is my son Rafael” he says in an oily voice.

"Hi, yes I'm Mandy and should come here for a casting" I say in a soft voice and feel a great discomfort in my body while I feel the scrutinizing looks of the two men on my lightly clad body.

“Rafael leave me and Mandy alone for a Moment” Hugo says to his son, who then looks up at me for a moment and then leaves the room without another word.

"As Mandy as I see you are a very pretty woman, with a very sexy body ... rather atypical to have someone with such beautiful full breasts here and then presented in such an appetizing way" he says to me. When I hear his words, I immediately flushes with shame.

"Uh thanks" I say almost silently.

"Then show me what's under these clothes" says Hugo bluntly and stares at me lustfully while he smiles at me smugly.

"What do you mean?" I ask immediately, shocked and hope that I have misheard.

“You heard right. Set yourself free and show me these great tits” he says with a dominant tone, while still smiling at me with a big grin while I stand in front of this disgusting guy, completely overwhelmed.

"What have I gotten myself into here?" Is the desperation that goes through my head as I stand rooted to the spot in front of the smiling old man.

Will Mandy undress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)