More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxRF200 MaxRF200

Who are you?

A self made millionaire

Nathan Ashford was novelist of teen ghost stories. The books he published in college had earned him more money than he could imagine. Now in his thirties he was a millionaire.

Despite his wealth he is a average looking guy. With messy brown hair. While he want fat he wasn’t bull either. Everything about he screamed average. Which is why it was hard to keep a girlfriend.

You would think a mansion and sports cars could win a girl over. Well intentionally yes but most girl end up leaving him after a few weeks. That’s why Nathan decided he was done with girlfriends.

Instead he decided to order girls from RealDreams. If he couldn’t have a girlfriend he would have a harem. After browsing the catalog on their website. Two girls immediately stood out to him. Childhood crushes you could say.

The first one being the first pink ranger Kimberly the 90’s version. Nathan could see why Zed tried to brainwash her into marriage. Kimberley was hot, smart, and flexible an easy choice.

That is if not for his other choice. Detective Elisa Maza from Gargoyles. As, if basic Elisa wasn’t tempting enough. Real dreams apparently offered her in her cursed Gargoyle form. Nathan, remembered that episode and had to admit Puck has taste.

The thought of both girls had him hard. He couldn’t wait to have them both. Still, it was best to start with one till he got the hang of this master thing. Still, though how the hell does he pick which one?

Kimberly or Elisa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)