More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

A second party

Gigi and Bella received another invitation from Jacqueline and Ben. The sisters knew they would accept it, even before they learnt the details of the next party. When they finally read the whole letter they did not change their minds, but their cheeks were visibly flushed. Jacqueline clearly wanted to push their boundaries further, but the sisters were willing to explore their sexuality with the kinky mature woman.

The sisters decided to change things a little, even before the actual party began. They put on short dresses which tightly hugged their curves and barely covered their buttocks; Gigi’s dress was golden, Bella’s - silver. On their feet they wore high-heeled pumps in matching colours. Neither sister wore a bra, skimpy thongs made up their whole lingerie. The models were aware that they would be changing their clothes soon, but they wanted to get into the mood right away.

Just like previously a limousine with a chauffeur arrived to pick up the sisters. Gigi and Bella decided to greet the driver in a more friendly manner. They both welcomed him with a charming smile and kissed him on the cheek. But the greeting did not end there. The girls took half a step back and each grabbed one of the man’s arms. Gigi put his palm on her breast and Bella on her buttock. The driver did not need any additional encouragement. With a grin on his face he began to fondle their firm but soft curves. The girls remained dressed, but the thin fabric offered mostly a symbolic barrier to the man’s large palms. The sisters let the driver enjoy their bodies for a while, but eventually stepped back, signalling that the ‘greetings’ was over.

“We should be going,” Gigi said with a wink.

“We don’t want to be late for the party,” Bella added.

“Of course,” the driver replied with a broad smile.

He opened the car’s door for them and soon they drove away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)