More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

A scientist misuses some exotic particles

Jeremy Holt was a part-time mad scientist. At least that is what his wife called him. He spent his days teaching physics at the local community college, and at night he would work in the lab constructed in his basement. His wife, Nicole, loved her husband's brain, but she never cared much for physics, so she left him to his own devices whenever he was in the basement. Tonight was one of those nights, and Jeremy was about to make a breakthrough.

Jeremy had been trying to create and contain a new type of matter that would break all laws of physics. He had originally been working through a grant project to create these exotic particles, and using the funding and resources he had actually done it! The problem was, the particles did nothing. The strange light orange cloud-like form of matter could do little more than exist in the magnetic and quantum suspension it was created in. The only reaction he was ever able to really get out of the particles was the light tingle he felt in his hand when he waved it through the suspended cloud of particles. With so little to show for it, his funding and project had been shelved by its sponsors, and Jeremy had lugged the particles and what little materials he still had back to his house to continue his research with them.

His biggest breakthrough so far was discovering how to get some sort of movement and reaction from the strange matter. After some fiddling around with neural transmitters, Jeremy discovered that electrical impulses in the brain could be transmitted to the particles to get them to move around in their suspension. The scientist suspected it had something to do with the observer effect in quantum physics, but he still lacked a unified theory about why it was working. And even with this, Jeremy found that moving the particles out of their suspension field resulted in them slowly dissipating into nothing after several minutes of making them zip around his lab. And even making them do that was not entirely straightforward.

Tonight, Jeremy had split off a small sample of the particles into its own suspension field to try and get the matter to respond better to his mental commands. If he was lucky, he might be able to actually get it to exhibit some of the exotic properties it should already be showing.

Jeremy's temples tingled slightly as he settled the metal crown of diodes and sensors on his head. The device wirelessly translated his brainwaves into the transmitters set up around the small sample station encasing the strange particles. He flipped it on, and the little puff of particles swirled to life in the small field as his neural transmitter began to transmit the electrical impulses in his brain. So far, he was having little luck getting them to react to anything with this experimental method, but he hoped tonight would be different.

"Alright, first test." He muttered to himself before placing a small metal paperclip into the field.

Attempting to respond to his mental command, the little orange puff of particles jerkily shook towards the paperclip before settling down around it in a swirling pattern. He attempted to get them to merge with the small object, or at least move it around a bit. As he focused more and more on the paperclip, the particles swirled faster and faster until he thought he saw the little metal clip twitch.

Before he could properly note any of this, Jeremy's focus was suddenly pulled away when he heard the basement stairs creak as someone began to walk down. He looked back to see his wife stepping down onto the concrete floor holding a basket of dirty laundry.

"How's your experiment going?" Nicole asked casually as she began to load up the washing machine nestled on the far side of the basement.

"I think I may have gotten a reaction just now, but..." Jeremy looked back to the paperclip. Had he just imagined that twitch? "...well I don't think I'll be quitting teaching anytime soon."

Nicole laughed and continued to load up the machine with their dirty clothes. Jeremy was about to turn back to his work, but he let himself get distracted for a moment by ogling his wife. This late at night, she was wearing her blouse from work, her underwear and socks, and nothing else. His thoughts wandered up her legs, and he thought of running a hand up her thigh before cheekily grabbing her ass. He was about to actually stand up to do just that, when a small blur of movement darted past him towards Nicole. The small blur shot over to his wife before zipping up the back of her blouse.

"Ooh! Jeremy!" Nicole laughed, before turning around to find her husband still halfway across the basement.

The confused look on Jeremy's face matched his wife's until he suddenly realized what had just happened. The sample! He was still hooked up to it. It must have interpreted his brain patterns as a command to goose his wife. He looked back down at the sample station and confirmed that the little cluster of particles were gone.

"How did you do that..." Nicole asked with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"I...I think it was the particles! I was thinking about grabbing your ass, and they responded to the command!"

This was a breakthrough! If the particles could not only interpret such a complicated command, but also generate enough to follow through with it, the potential applications of the particles had just skyrocketed!

"The particles?" Nicole pulled up the back of her shirt and checked her rear, but neither her nor her husband saw any sign of the particles.

"They probably dissipated. I haven't found a way to make them hold any form for long without some sort of magnetic suspension medium."

"Are you sure they dissipated? My underwear feels weird. It's almost like its humming or something, but I can barely feel it."

"Humming?"

Jeremy considered what she had said. The particles should not be holding any sort of form anymore. Unless they had found some other sort of medium to contain them. But that would mean...no way. The scientist looked his wife up and down, then tried to replicate what he had done earlier by forming another mental command.

"Hey!" Nicole jumped with a yelp as the back of her panties yanked upwards to give her a small wedgie.

Had that really just worked? There was no way unless...

"Jeremy! What...what is this..."

They both looked down at Nicole's crotch, as Jeremy had tried another mental command. The gusset of Nicole's panties had begun to indent and move around, almost like an invisible hand was stroking her pussy over her underwear.

"Oh my god Nicole, do you know what this means!" Jeremy stood up excitedly and ran over to his desktop to begin typing in notes. "Your underwear is working as a suspension medium for the particles! I never tried imbedding them in any physical substance before. This could be huge!"

"Um, okay..."

Nicole looked back down at her waist and shifted her hips as she backed up to the washing machine. While Jeremy's attention had momentarily turned elsewhere, her panties were still following his initial command and were continuing to sensually massage his wife's pussy.

"Holy shit." She muttered to herself as she watched the strange sight continue to play out between her legs.

Jeremy finished typing in some notes and turned back to his wife. He was about to tell her more about the scientific implications of this discovery, but then he followed her gaze back down between her legs to see her underwear still putting the moves on her intimates. He was about to issue another mental command to cease all activity, but something stopped him. His wife seemed to be actually enjoying herself. Not only that, she also looked incredibly sexy.

Jeremy was a scientist, but he was also a man. As he took in the sight of his wife, something more primal in his brain began to override his scientific instincts. He took in the sight of his wife's body, and tried a new sort of command. He tried to order the particles to split, with one half moving to merge with Nicole's bra. He saw a blur of movement dart up from the waistband of his wife's panties to her chest, and she suddenly stood up straight with a gasp and grabbed her chests in surprise.

"Jeremy! Was that you?"

"Yeah..."

Nicole let out a little moan as the cups of her bra began to gently massage and work her tits, just the way that Jeremy knew that she liked it.

"Ohhhh my goddd Jeremy. This is insane..."

As Jeremy watched his wife get worked over by his own scientific machinations, he began to feel his cock swell against the front of his pants. The scientist began to get more aroused, and a mental command formed in his head almost without his consent. The particles in his wife's bra and panties obeyed the new input, however. Nicole gasped as she was suddenly pulled away from the washing machine before being spun around and bent over. Her hands flew up to catch herself on the washer, and she swayed her hips behind her with a small groan.

"Oh god Jeremy, this feels amazing..."

He was about to walk over and grab his wife right then and there, but the horny scientist in him decided to stretch this accidental test a little bit further. His wife let out a little gasp when his next command tightened her panties against her mound as the crotch of the garment began to hum and vibrate. At the same time, the touches emanating from her now empowered underwear became more intricate and sensual.

"Oooh fuck Jeremy..." Nicole swayed her hips as her husband watched.

This was incredible! The level of detailed manipulation possible suspended in the new medium was beyond anything Jeremy had anticipated. He also had not anticipated how hot his wife would look bent over their washing machine while he teased her with his invention. The scientist began to undo his pants before sliding a hand down into his boxers to grip his member. He began to slowly stroke his cock as her watched his wife squirm beneath the mental commands he was giving the particles controlling her intimates.

"Holy shit Jeremy I want you to fuck me so bad..."

Nicole let out a little squeak when the practically invisible forces in her bra tweaked her nipples. As he continued to slowly stroke himself while watching his wife, Jeremy realized that he was subconsciously sending out mental commands to the particles as he got more and more distracted. Deciding he had done enough watching, Jeremy sent out some more commands. If this actually worked...

"Oh oh oh! Jeremy what...is this you?"

Nicole began to slowly rise up into the air as her empowered underwear began to lift the woman. She looked down at the floor with wide eyes, and crossed her legs behind her as she hovered up about a foot. She began to slide back through the air and was gently rotated around so that her eyes me her husbands lust-filled gazed. She then looked down at his waist and bit her lip excitedly when she saw him pulling out his engorged member.

"Amazing..." Jeremy muttered in awe as he began to comprehend the type of power these particles could hold.

"Oh god Jeremy yes..."

Nicole groaned as her underwear pulled her up into a seated position as she hovered closer to her husband. She spread her legs as she neared, and the crotch of her panties pulled aside to expose her dripping flower to the scientist as she was lowered towards his waiting cock. Jeremy doubted he could issue the proper mental command to stop this now, even if he wanted to. They both groaned with pleasure as Nicole slowly slid down onto Jeremy's hardened dick. She wrapped her legs around his waist while his hands roamed up her back. To her astonishment and glee, Nicole found that her underwear was beginning to slowly move her body up and down on her husband cock. Jeremy was fucking her by making her fuck him.

"Fuck!" Jeremy grunted.

"Yes!" Nicole moaned.

The scientist had lost all semblance of controlling or monitoring his thoughts or commands to the particles as he began to fuck his wife. They groaned and gripped at each other while the particles maneuvered Nicole up and down his shaft while teasing her anywhere else their empowered garments touched her. Something about the situation was electrifying their libidos. By the time Jeremy first came deeply into his wife, Nicole had already had three shuddering orgasms while riding his dick. They were far from finished however.

After catching their breaths, Jeremy used the particles to bend his wife over against the wall and hold her hips aloft while he fucked her from behind. They fucked against the wall, on the washer and dryer, on counters, all over until they were spent and exhausted. The whole time, Jeremy never removed the control band situated around his head, and he used the particles to continuously fuck and tease his wife while they vigorously went at it.

Late into the night, the two of them finally relented. Nicole tossed her underwear aside in the basement and wandered away up the stairs towards their bedroom. Jeremy watched her leave and removed the control band from his head after shutting down the neural transmitters. He glanced back at the larger tank containing the rest of the suspended exotic particles and shook his head with a laugh before leaving the basement laboratory. He would have to delve into the implications of all of this after work tomorrow, for now it was time to sleep. He shut everything down and went upstairs to join his wife in bed to cuddle and eventually fall into a deep sleep.


Later, after Jeremy and Nicole had fallen asleep, the basement lab sat dark and still. The only light was what little reflected from the moon and shone in through the small high windows against the ceiling. On the floor, crumpled in a pile near the washing machine, Nicole's panties suddenly twitched.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)