More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aiman_Folder Aiman_Folder

Who are you?

A scientist, working for RealDreams

Hello. I'm actually from Germany and therefore speak German as my mother tongue (what a surprise). This is the first time I'm writing in English. Please be merciful.

Like any other morning, today begins promptly at 07:00 in the morning. Very few of my colleagues still use alarm clocks. As scientists in the service of RealDreams, each of us is entitled to a personal assistant character. My colleagues and I use them both as butlers and for sexual tasks. So I am woken up every morning by stimulations on my penis. When I wake up today, the first thing I see is a naked Sansa Stark sucking my cock. Seven years ago, when I started on the island, as our research facility is called, like every colleague, I was allowed to choose a character to be my assistant. Since I couldn't decide at first, I wrote a program that threw the RealDreams bestsellers that might suit my taste (based on my own statements) into a pool and then randomly selected a character. The result was Sansa Stark, a character from a series I hadn't even seen at that time.

First, I had her memory erased and new behaviors programmed into her. These included an increased sex drive, some masochism, heightened intelligence (for conversation), some modifications to make housekeeping easier for her, and most importantly, she was in love with me and would do anything to gain my approval. The last modification my colleagues and I jokingly called Stockholmsyndromemod. Since she has been living with me, a fixed ritual has developed between us. Every morning begins with a sexual stimulus. Sometimes she gets me a hand job, sometimes she pleases me orally or starts riding me if I have an erection in the morning. After less than a minute I come into her mouth. Shortly thereafter, I go into the adjoining bathroom, where I freshen up. "Sansa, Ple... Come here!" Even after all these years, I still don't know how to formulate my orders. I still don't know how to properly interact with characters. If they are just unlawful objects, then it is wrong to relate with them. However, if they are sentient beings, then we are monsters because we enslave them. What is the case now? Sansa enters the bathroom where I pull her into the shower. Ten minutes later we get out of the shower satisfied and clean. In the mirror I see a relatively good-looking man in his late thirties who is beginning to gray and could lose a few pounds. I change into a shirt and jeans before entering the dining room. Sansa was already making breakfast before she woke me up. Still naked, she stands next to my chair, ready to obey any command immediately. After the meal I get up, say goodbye and leave the house. Our research facility is located on a tropical island. I have the rank of department head, which entitles me to an entire house. I lead the free department. We are the best scientists and research whatever comes to our mind. Only by order of the island's boss we support other departments in their research. We are currently doing psychological experiments. It's about the emotional reactions of characters when they wake up. Our goal is to make their reactions more pleasant for their customers. The climate on the island is pleasant. The labs, living quarters and common areas are built in a modern, clinical white that contrasts with the island's natural surroundings. As always, I'm the first in the lab. At least I'm the first human in the lab since the characters who act as the department's assistants are already there. They live here. Most of the characters are female scientists from different universes. These include Bernadette from Big Bang Theory, Dana Scully from X-Files and Susan Storm from Fantastic Four. However, there are also some male assistants like Dr. Frankenstein and Mr. Spock. All of them received mods to increase their reliability. I'm just going through the lists of characters who, according to their buyers, cause the most problems. There are two types of rebellion. Some characters openly rebel against their owners. More dangerous, however, are those who only feign obedience and only look for an opportunity to escape. I'm just reading through the story of a Princess Leia who strangled her owner with a chain. This guy shoul have watched Return of the Jedi more attentive. Suddenly I am interrupted by a knock. I look up and see Hank, the head of the island.

"How can I help?" I ask politely. Hank gives me a friendly smile.

"I have a special task for you and your team," he replies.

And what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)