More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

A romantic school trip with my favorite Teacher

Today the time has finally come for a one-week class trip to camp with my biology project course and our teacher Mrs. Collins. Our project course “Organism Forest” consists of 5 other students including me: Tanja, Milena, Julia, Tabea and my best friend Tom. At the end of our project course, Mrs. Collins suggested that we could camp for a week at a campsite on the edge of the forest and explore the area around us.

My name is Tim and I am 18 years old, as are my classmates. Unfortunately, due to my interests, I was quickly turned off as a nerd at school and therefore never had a girlfriend. Since I took this course here two years ago, I've developed a strong affection for my teacher. Mrs. Andrea Collins is the most stunning woman I know, she is incredibly smart, understanding and always nice and friendly to everyone. I was always able to talk extensively with her about my theories and ideas, and I always had the feeling that she was listening to me interested. Mrs. Collins herself is unfortunately married and meanwhile 33 years years old. At 164cm she is not the tallest but has a very feminine body. That doesn't mean that she is fat, just that she has very large breasts and a big plump butt, which makes her look a bit more compact. At school she always tries to disguise her breasts in wide sweaters, but in summer with tighter clothes you can clearly see the sheer dimensions. For years she has been my secret love and this will be my last chance for some alone time together with her.

"Honey, here we are, I wish you a nice trip and take care of yourself" says my mother affectionately and then gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I quickly get out and grab my suitcase from the back seat. When I finally move towards the bus, I can already see my dream woman waiting at the front door and smiling at me.

"There you are Tim, come in" she says in a lovely voice and puts a smile on my face.

"Sure, Mrs. Collins" I reply happily and get into the minibus.

What comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)