More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

What comes next?

Welcome to our trip together

When I step into the small bus, the first thing I see is my teacher, Mrs. Collins, who has just sat down in front of the grumpy old bus driver who, with his fat belly, just fits behind the wheel. Mrs. Collins herself looks at me with a happy smile when I enter and I look in her pretty face, which looks even more exciting than usual through her glasses. Otherwise, I unfortunately can't see much of her curvy body, as it is quite dark in the small bus and as so often she wears a wide sweater that hides her breathtaking body.

"Tim, please take a seat so we can start right away, we still have a long journey ahead of us and we'd rather be there too early than too late" she says with a sugar-sweet smile, which immediately makes my stomach tingle.

"Yes, I hurry up, we can start immediately" I say with a shy smile and turn away from her and look into the small bus in which 5 other people are already sitting.

First I see my best friend Tom who waves to me happily when he sees me and points to the place next to him where I should sit down. I slowly walk to this very place and see my other classmates. Tabea and Julia sit in a row behind Tom and seem to be dozing off as they take no notice of me. A row in front of Tom are Milena and Tanja who, unlike the two blondes behind Tom, are lively and smile happily at me.

"Morning Tim" the two whisper as if from the same mouth and glare at me strangely.

"Good Morning" I say briefly and quickly walk past the two of them with a slight discomfort, where I can feel their looks on my back. When I reach Tom's row, I let myself fall on the single seat next to him, where I am now sitting exactly in the middle between Tabea and Milena.

"Moin Tim, I thought you weren't coming anymore" says Tom and looks over at me. When I look at him, I see that he has embarrassingly chosen one of his Star Wars shirts. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Star Wars, but on a trip with 5 women this is just not the right outfit if you're a virgin and single. Although I'm not doing much better than Tom, since we're both labeled biology nerds.

"Good morning Tom, I also thought that we couldn't make it in time because my mother didn't get going" I say, slightly annoyed, and see Tom smile.

Before he can say anything, we hear the voice of Mrs. Collins who has risen and is now in the corridor. Despite her wide sweater, you can guess her massive breasts, which bulge clearly forwards. Immediately I notice how this harmless sight excites me and my penis erects slightly.

“Good morning everyone, now that we are complete we will start our journey now. The drive will take about 5 hours and we will have a longer break halfway through. So have a good trip and please behave yourself " says Mrs. Collins admonishingly. After hearing our tired murmuring of agreement, she sits down again and the bus starts moving with a short jerk.

What will happen on this Drive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)