More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What do you find to buy inside?

A relaxation egg.

You look around at the strange gathering of mismatch item, searching for something to buy.

Your eyes stop on a set of beautiful colored eggs with a pearlescent shell.

"Welcome young girl, I see you're looking at my relaxation eggs. You look very tense, it is a good choice for you. Only 59$ it's a steal at this price. " says the shop owner that walked behind you without a sound.

"What are those? I'm not buying it for me but as a gift." you ask, hypnotized by the shiny reflections on the eggs.

"Those eggs have mystical properties, you only have to warm them using your body heat while in your bed and you will wake up perfectly relaxed and satisfied. It's a good gift idea but you should try it if you can, even one use will change your life. " he replies.

"Perfectly relaxed and satisfied? Alright I will take one, even if it doesn't work it's looking nice." you reply giving him the money and picking an egg on the shelf.

"All our products work as advertised. Thanks for your purchase, have a good day. And remember to give it a try. " he says as you exit the shop.

At night in your room you look for some paper to wrap the egg for tomorrow.

Then you figure that you should test it, if it doesn't work you wouldn't want to look stupid by telling Brittany about its supposed properties.

Putting your pajamas on you get in your bed and without a better idea slip the egg between your large boobs before shutting the lights out.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)