More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bazelbrush Bazelbrush

What's next?

A refugee charity event

Phoebe walked in, thick blonde hair waving in the breeze, strutting on her 6 inch heels and QoS tattoo visible right above her womb. Thick frame glasses and impeccably done lipstick accentuated her nakedness as she led a train of young, white girls into the refugee camp. A line of fresh meat, some experienced bimbos that had fucked black studs in highschool, and others virgins that had only ever dreamed of being seeded by a virile mandingo cock. They chittered and chattered appreciatively as a group of tall, muscular Somali's swaggered over.

Something about this group of refugees was different. Within days of arriving on their shores, the teen pregnancy rate had skyrocketed. They ran their own camp, the manager long having succumbed to their BBC. It fitted Beta Beta Chi's purpose - interracial equality - perfectly. The new Black World Order would start here. Since 2016, it was a yearly tradition, required for all new members. There were whispers of nervousness and trepidation amongst the inductees. A big black cock? How big? How many men would she have to service at once? And what about her boyfriend?

Phoebe assuaged their fears. BBC had changed her life for the better, and in a few months, their boyfriends would join them. White and Asian boys always succumbed in the end. In fact, eligibility for leadership positions was contingent upon that. The ultimate symbol of snowbunny status was turning your own white boy into a submissive simp, who would hold your hand whilst you were getting blacked.

Cheers and whistles greeted the long line of girls as they laid on their backs, the group of Somali's wagging their cocks as they each picked out what girl they wanted. Phoebe was careful to insure that their legs were spread upwards at appropriate intervals, and that the biggest cock was reserved for her.

Brianna, a chinese girl with A cup tits and slender figure, tapped Phoebe on the shoulder. Phoebe smiled, looking behind Brianna to see that her boyfriend had accompanied her. He grinned, gesturing to the huge BBC that was aimed at his girlfriend - a Somali named Jafar that gave the duo a thumbs up.

Her boyfriend, Xavier, himself was also naked, cock twitching at the thought of his girlfriend, the love of his life, his everything - fucked into oblivion while he watched. He mingled with the other girls, each one giggling and toying with him. One licked his length, before wagging her pinky.

Brianna was a true trooper. Brianna had told Phoebe that her boyfriend had been getting into Blacked content. And as a genuinely progressive person, had been to many BLM rallies. A nerdy sociologist that cooked amazing food and, despite his 3.5 inches, came buckets. He had been promised that, if he was willing to watch his girlfriend go black, he could live with the sorority. And besides, it wasn't like he was unattractive. Just... small. Phoebe listened in to his conversation with the African.

"So uh, what's your name?" Xavier asked, shuffling back and forth on his feet as his new African bull laughed. His voice was warm and hearty, a full octave lower than anything he had ever heard, each puff of his chest causing his strong, thick muscles to flex. The mans cock twitched as he spoke.

"Jafar. I come from Somalia. One day some white women come to my city, suck my cock and ask me many questions. They tell me that I come to America, have children with the white woman. You are my Lakesh?"

Xavier looked at the man quizically, his own dick beginning to drip pre-cum. Brianna stepped in between the two abruptly, blushing at the monster pointed now between her legs. She spoke,

"Sweetie, you should know better. Lakesh is Somali, and its meaning is beautiful. As Lakesh, you hold a position of honour: royal cuckold." She finished, pushing Xaviers face down to the throbbing Somali cock.

Jafar grinned, and said, "Our girl is right. There are many of you non-blacks, but you were chosen. You, as our . You are impressed by this cock, yes?

Xavier didn't answer, instead kissing the black mans tip, marvelling at how much more of a man this African was. His light sucking noises answered Jafars question, his heart racing how far he'd gone since he'd first been exposed to the BNWO. Brianna pulled her boyfriend off of the cock, kissing him tenderly - he truly was a Lakesh.

"Fuck, babe. His cock is huge, so much bigger than mine. He's coming home with us, I want this for you." Brianna giggled, rubbing Xaviers cock against Jafars to hit home the size difference.

Phoebe recorded his name down on a sheet as she grabbed a megaphone, and the rows upon rows of girls prepared to have their lives changed forever. She brought it to her lips, and winked at a 12 inch BBC king in corner.

"Alright girls. Legs wide open!"

Dozens of white and asian girls screamed in pleasure as their bellies were pumped full of potent, Mandingo seed. The BLACKENING was here.

Later that day, what's happening at the university?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)