More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What do I see?

A red skinned man with horns, wearing a suit.

The man approaches you, buttoning his sleeve. His long, dark hair has two large, red horns breaking through it. He looks at you with pale yellow, pupil-less eyes and smiles with jagged, shark-like teeth. Pulling out a chair from behind him, he sits down right next to your face. You try not to gag as you smell blood on his breath.

"So, what do I do with you?" He says, licking his lips and looking me up and down.

"What are you?" you ask, through a shaky breath.

The man's smile disappears and he growls angrily. You can see spikes forming all along his skin, before he takes a log breath and settles back down, the spikes sinking back down into him. "It has been some time then, since mortals once knew and feared demons. Tell me, mortal, what year of the Great Bright One it is? And how has it's influence spread?"

You tell him what year it is and what current affairs you know of the religious world. The man throws his head back and cackles. "Oh you poor fools. Squabbling with each other when you have much, much worse things to worry about." His smile turns sinister and he reaches out to the symbol on your chest. " I now know exactly, what to do with you."

His fingers trace the lines and he begins to push his hand into you. The room echoes with screams and laughter before you pass out from the pain.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)