More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sayyourstupidline77 sayyourstupidline77

What's next?

A reckoning

June and I both kept our heads down as we followed Dr. Grey to his office. Although it wasn't a long walk, the tension in the air made it feel like an eternity. Sometimes, our eyes would match and we would look at each other in raw terror before glancing away. A thousand thoughts roared in my head, enough to give me a small headache. Would we be suspended, or worse, expelled? I thought about what my parents would say, god, they would kill me. My parents were pretty liberal, all things considered, but if they found out that their darling daughter and her best friend flashed their professor, it would be the end of me.

"Isha." He said quietly as we stopped in front of the door, his hand coming to rest on my lower back. A sharp gasp slipped out of me as he said, "June", and did the same to my best friend although a little bit lower. Maybe it was the nervousness clouding my mind, but that wasn't something normal, right? I looked up at June's face and saw a similar blend of confusion and fear in her eyes. Although, the way she bit her lip nervously showed that buried deep within her terror, there was also a tinge of arousal.

We stepped into the room and the first thing that struck me was how big it is. Dark bookcases, filled with a multitude of books lined up one wall, with many of his own books filling up the shelves. There was a large oak desk near the back wall, pretty tidy all things considered, aside from a few stray papers. The other wall had a large couch resting against it, with two comfortable chairs a short distance away, and a small coffee table between them. My eyes explored the office until they reached the wall behind his desk, which was covered in various degrees as well as pictures of Dr. Grey with different celebrities. There was a particular image with him and Mila Kunis, along with a few other stars, that really set in how much fame he truly had, and how deeply fucked we were.

The sound of a lock clicking tore me out of my thoughts, and I was about to turn my head when I felt his hand rest on my shoulder. He drew in a deep breath and sighed audibly. "I'm very disappointed in you young ladies. Especially you, June." My heart hammered in my chest as I glanced at my best friend, who similarly also had his hand on her shoulder. "What you did today was extremely inappropriate for a lecture."

My heart hammered in my chest as his hands fell away and he walked around in front of us, coming to rest as he leaned against his desk just a few feet away from me and June. "Well, at the very least, I'm glad you got all the disruptions out of your system early on. If you had continued to distract your fellow students, I'd have had to ask you to leave." He said, sliding up onto the desk, one leg lifting slightly.

There was a tense silence as he examined each of us. Dr. Grey turned his head to me and offered me a warm smile, briefly making eye contact before letting his gaze pass over me. I glanced down as well, heart beating faster and faster as his gaze lingered on me. My eyes slightly narrowed as I saw a twitch in his pants, but I dismissed it, chalking it away from nerves. I catch his eyes once again, before he turns his head to examine my best friend. June met his eyes confidently, if not defiantly, and held his gaze. I watched as both of them examined each other, unsure of what game both of them were playing. Although, I could've sworn that June's thighs pressed together as he looked her over.

"What was your goal with that little display? What did you hope to accomplish?" He said after a few seconds that felt like hours, a brow perked in question. June opened her mouth, but he didn't wait for a response. "Do you just get off on flashing older men and making them want what they can't have? Or did you genuinely want me to see those pretty black silk panties you wore to my class?" He paused for a second, "If the latter is true," He said while sliding off the desk and taking a step towards her. "...then give them here." His hand extended toward her, open palm facing upward. "If you want me to see your panties that badly, June...give them here." He said firmly, with a hint of challenge in his tone as if he was daring her to do exactly that. "Or perhaps Isha has something she'd like to share. Now that we're no longer in class, and there's nothing left to disrupt."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)