More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YrelReversal YrelReversal

Who Are You?

A recently fired businessperson, looking to unwind in nature.

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to let you go." Mr. Stone's words still stung, even hours after I had lost my job at Silph Co.

I had been in that position as a DexNav technician for since I left college, and now that I'm unemployed I am honestly overwhelmed by the pressure of needing to find a new job.

I decided that I really needed to unwind, and ever since I was young I have loved hiking in nature, I most likely would have been a trainer, if it weren't for the fact my parents insisted I got a more "stable" career. Some stability it proved to have now.

Still upset, I filled a backpack up with a few snacks and meals, a Swiss-army knife, a sleeping bag, tent, and fire-starting equipment.

I then spent some money I had saved up on a private flight to Faraway Island, a distant isle on the outskirts of Hoenn.

My pilot landed in the water, and I swam to shore, noticing a large diversity of pokemon swimming near me.

I arrived at the shore, and set up a small fire-pit, using my knife to make kindling out of nearby bark.

While cooking my dinner, I had attracted a few wild Pokemon, but I noticed they were not like the Pokemon I knew, these Pokemon all had the bodies of women, only differing in unique features like tails, wings, or other appendages. These Pokemon where also shockingly not very aggressive, most leaving me alone after I gave them a bite of food. I even thought I heard some of them thank me.

I eventually finished cooking, ate my dinner, and fell asleep on the beach, deciding for my first night I didn't need my tent, seeing as the sand was soft, the weather was quite warm, and the stars were oddly comforting to sleep under.

I drifted awake and saw ________

What did they notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)