More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coy_Deviance coy_Deviance

But away to where?

A rather different oz

The gust of wind envelops Dorie tearing her airy overshirt to shreds and tossing her around in circles. She is lifted off from the ground and whisked off into the very heart of the storm. Her screams could be heard for miles. But the only thing inhabiting the land around where her house stood were a few deer and some rabbits. No one would come to her aid, and even if there was someone they wouldnt have been able to help. The storm had her now.

After just a few minutes of screaming Dorie starts to settle down. She realizes there is nothing to be done about her current situation. After calming down she notices that she feels a little peculiar. Her nipples are hard as little rocks and they're pushing against the confines of her lacy white bra and her tight green shirt. Also she feels incredibly warm all over, especially between her legs. She feels like her insides have been turned into lava, her pussy lips are tingling and her vagina feels as if it is on fire. Gooseflesh covers every exposed piece of her skin.

Dorie reaches down to the front of her jeans and starts rubbing her mound hoping to alleviate some of the pressure building there. To her disbelief her nipples harden slightly more and her pussy starts to wetten, only further adding to the fire she feels inside. Dorie thinks she is going mad. She starts unbuttoning her pants when the blizzard around her stopps as suddenly as it started, she starts to drop out of the sky.

Hands still on her jeans top button Dorie lands on something rather large and squishy in what looks like a small lake or pond. She hears a muffled scream and then a loud gurrgle. Dorie tries to stand up but the water is deep and she seems to be tangled in whatever she fell on.

Finally she untagles from whatever it is and starts tredding water. Looking at the beast behind her she lets out a terrified gasp. Turning she starts frantically swimming for the shore she can see not far off. On the shore Dorie can see that a small group of what she believes must be children has started to gather.

Upon swimming closer to shore Dorie realizes that the group isn't made up of children but dwarfs! Very scantily dressed dwarfs at that. If she wasn't so preoccupied with getting away from the monster she would definatly be blushing at the amount of skin she could see.

By the time she gets close enough to land to stand up many of the little people had already started wading into the water. Dorie isnt positive but she could swear they were singing,

"Ding dong the witch is dead the domme witch the domme witch. Ding dong the whore witch is dead!"

Who was the witch? Who are these people? what happens to Dorie now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)