More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FrostAttack FrostAttack

Who is Minato’s target

A random Civilian

Minato decided since he already has a sexy Kunoichi to plow whenever she was in good enough condition, he decided to break a Civilian of his.

So after finishing licking his lips, he exited his office via Hiraishin.

(Outside)

Minato reappreaed outside the Hokage Tower and began looking around for his next prey.

‘Too flat’ Minato thought as a Pale Woman passed him by.

‘Too Thin’ Minato thought as a darker skinned woman appeared.

Then his Eyes fell upon a very Dark Skinned Woman, with Dark Black Hair, huge J Cup Boobs, and an Ass bigger than Two Beach Balls.

“Bingo” he whispered to himself before tailing the lady from behind.

After following her off a bit, he came across her house and saw her enter. So, with a cocky grin on his Face, he walked up to the Front Door and knocked.

Seconds later, the Lady opened the Foor to see her Hokage.

“Oh, hello Hokage-Sama” the Woman said with a bright smile.

Minato looked over her shoulder and saw that the Woman had a Son, as Son who seemed to be about Nine Years Old. He then grew a dark smirk and thought

‘It’s been a while since I fucked a Sexy Milf that wasn’t my Wife, especially in front of her Son.’

Then, he plastered don a fake happy smile and told the Lady

“Yes, I need to talk to you in private please.”

“Oh, of course, but where?” She asked.

“Your Room maybe” Minato said.

“Okay” and with that, the Lady led the Man into her Bedroom.

As she was leading him, Minato had couldn’t stop smirking till finally, they arrived at her bedroom.

After she sat down on the Bed, she asked Minato

“So, what is it you wanted to talk about Hokage-Sama?”

“Oh nothing really.”

“Hm, then why did you wanna see me in private?”

“So I could do this” Minato said before pushing her onto her Bed and then ripping her Clothes off.

“W-wait, I’m m-married!” The Lady desperately shouted. “And my Son is just downstairs!”

Minato didn’t care, just grabbed them hem of his trousers, and pulled it down, revealing his flaccid but still large Fifteen Inch Cock.

As soon as that Lady saw his Cock, she no longer cared about anything else anymore. It was a different she fell into some trance, that completely kept her from resisting further.

“You want this don’t you?” Minato mockingly asked while waving his Dick from side to side.

The Woman just drooled but nodded her Head up and down

Minato then smirked and thought

‘This is gonna be fun.’

Is Minato rough or gentle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)