More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnsmithhhhh37 johnsmithhhhh37

How will the bros attempt to pump the sisters full of DKM cum?

A race

"Well, Felicia, are you ready to get pumped?" teased Sarah.

"I shall try to withhold my enthusiasm" replied Felicia.

"You honeys up for a little fun?" said Bro A.

"Yes, but my idea of fun doesn't involve getting inseminated by a teenager" Felicia replied coldly.

"Hey, I'm 19. And besides, don't knock it 'til you've tried it. None of the other ladies who are wearin' the blue seemed to mind". He thumbed the blue marker around his neck.

Felicia had noticed a surprisingly large number of girls with blue "DKM"s on their asses. She had no intention of joining their ranks.

"You'd look better in red" said Bro B to Sarah.

Sarah shuddered.

"You girls runners?" Asked Bro C. He had noticed their athletic, supple figures. In fact, all 4 had run cross country in college.

"Yes, actually, whats it to you?" retorted Felicia.

Why don't we play a little game. We go over to that grass track over there and run 4 laps. You ladies get a 30 second head start, then each of us start chasing one of you. If you cross the finish line we'll leave you alone and cover all of your drinks for the rest of the weekend. If we catch you, well..." he twisted his marker "you go face-down-ass-up on the field and we plow some respect into you".

Do the girls agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)