More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

On to the Main Story

A quick note to readers that want to participate, or are thinking of participating

Feel free to post your suggestions to be considered; please make sure they have enough to convey the general idea of what you are trying to get across. Each of the different paths from the first room are intended to have different trajectories, with Evan being a different Charisma class in games like D&D and having their own different intended endpoint. The nature of each endpoint is hinted at in some of the details regarding the nature of each of the Charisma classes he is; their themes point to an idea of where he will end up location-wise and, to a bit of a lesser extent, what some of his additional partners/party members will be in some narrative sense.

If you take a look at the clues, you should be able to see the theme of each of the different variations of Evan. Have fun, and we all look forward to what can be potentially contributed.

Sometimes writers hit a block, and sometimes the only way around the block is for an outside to shift how things are seen or approached. Sometimes, the writer just needs a little help every now and then.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)