More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What do I see?

A purple skinned woman fixing her hair

The woman walks towards you, each step made with purpose. She's wearing tight stiletto boots that go up to her knees, sheer stockings and gloves that go all the way up her arms. She's also wearing a swimsuit that's a size too small. But what catches most of your attention, are the bat-like wings and the thin, swishing tail behind her.

She comes to a stop in front of you, making her breasts jiggle. You can just barely see the dark areolas hiding behind the swimsuit. You swallow hard and feel your cock start to harden, just by being in her presence. "Well, I see someone's happy to see me." She says with a voice like velvet. She looks down at your crotch and licks her lips. She takes your hard cock in her hand, and you almost cum immediately. Her hands are impossibly soft and her fingers know exactly where you are most sensitive. Her thumb caresses your cockhead and precum shoots out, coating it. You moan in protest when she removes her hand and licks it clean with her long, serpent-like tongue. She purrs loudly and savors your taste.

"That's a definite woman pleaser you've got there. But these need a bit of help." Waving her hands above your crotch, she mutters something under her breath. Pain runs through your body as your balls start to burn from the inside. You writhe and struggle against your bindings as your balls start filling to bursting and beyond. You need to cum. You need to relieve the pressure. "Aw...is the mortal in pain? Do you need dear, sweet Selas, to help you get rid of all that painful cum in your balls?"

You bang your head on the table, nodding like a mad man.

Selas gives you a wicked smile and wraps her tail around your cock. She starts pumping your cock up and down slowly, making you moan loudly in her face. She takes her time with your cock, squeezing, and pumping, and teasing your cockhead with her tail. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Fuck, I'm cumming!" You gasp. But then, Selas's tail squeezes around the base of your cock painfully, stopping you from cumming. "No! Let me cum! Please let me cum!" You shout.

That smile turns into a chuckle. "You want to cum? You want Selas to let your dirty cock cum all over my nice, clean tail?" She teases you again, by massaging your balls, getting them to refill completely, even though they are completely full. "If you want to cum, submit to me mortal. Be my vessel on this world. Together, we will sample women to our hearts' desires. We'll have so much fun together. Submit mortal, and experience true, absolute pleasure."

Do you submit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)