More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BesoBabe BesoBabe

Who am I going to fuck first?

A professional

It’s been ages since I’ve screwed, let alone approached anyone, so I considered my options.

Internet hookup sites?
Do I have to go through all that bullshit of dating and paying, only to get rejected?

Clubbing?
Do I have the patience to start chatting up and buying some chick drinks, in the hope she might blow me by closing time?

Naaahhh!

Probably the best thing is to see if the old fella works like it used to. Sure I get boners and jack off regularly, but ‘what if’…. What if it didn’t work? What if I can’t perform? What if I can’t get it up?

The only instant option is a professional sex worker. A harmless cash transaction and I get what I need without having to jump through the hoops even ugly chicks try putting in front of guys.

I pick up my keys and jump in my car. I drive to the local Internet cafe to check out where the brothels are…. Can’t have wifey check the home browser history, even if I delete it. Best go somewhere anonymous.

A cup of coffee and a quick net search, I find a place that suits. Feeling buzzed from the coffee and confident in my decision, I head down town to the brothel.

On arrival I meet some lovely ladies. The choices available are wonderful… gorgeous…. Sexy……and I am treated like a king.

Who should I pick?

Which lady does he pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)