More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

A procedure

Vanessa's lawyer had worked out something with the judge. He assured her she would serve no jail time.

"What's the sentence then?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, it's a little involved." Her lawyer admitted. Basically, you're going to this address." He explained. "You'll find out once you're there."

So, a few days later, Vanessa drove to the address he'd given her. To her surprise, it was a doctor's office. Perhaps some sort of checkup was involved? A little confused, she headed in.

"Hi," She said to the receptionist. "I'm supposed to do... something here? I'm Vanessa Sinclair!"

"Ah, miss Sinclair." The receptionist said. "Follow me."

She led Vanessa down a long hallway. They entered, where several doctors and nurses were gathered around a medical table.

"Miss Sinclair," The doctor greeted her. "Please remove your clothing and lay on the table."

Vanessa felt a little uncomfortable, but they were all doctors right? So, she slipped off her designer heels. Then, she slithered out of her skin tight jeans and pulled off her tank top. Now she stood in her black lace thong and panties. She went towards the table, but the doctor stopped her.

"Everything please." He commanded.

Rolling her eyes, Vanessa slipped down her thong, then shrugged off her bra. She stood naked. She saw every head turn, of course. Who wouldn't at least look at her perfect body?

Vanessa sauntered over and laid on the table. A nurse placed a mask on a tube over her mouth.

"Wait, what's going on..." Vanessa began to question, but the nitros kicked in and her eyelids grew heavy. In less then five seconds she was asleep...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)