More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by smol_spelunker smol_spelunker

Who calls?

A porn creator

"It's Julia, she wants to do another stream," Jane says. Giantess Julia was a porn star and creator who happened upon your services. She reasoned that having a real tiny in her movies would both be more fun and sell much better than having a CGI or plastic tiny, and she was right. Julia was single-handedly dominating the giantess porn market with your help. Julia also legitimately enjoyed this fetish, and always made sure both of you had a good time on shoots.

"Sold," you answer. "When can she be by?"

"She's already on the way," Jane answers.

You go to get all of your gear together, including supplies for several days-- Julia almost always wanted to extend your stay. By the time you're packed, Julia arrives, grinning widely. She's wearing a mini-skirt and a tight shirt that seems like it's barely holding her tits in. She walks right up and sits on the desk next to you, her mini-skirt clearly showing off her lack of panties. You can't see the business end of her pelvis, nor can you get to it from where you are, based on how she's turned, but you can plainly see her pantyless hips. She looks down at you and grins wickedly, as she clearly sees you staring under her mini-skirt. "Is he ready to go?" She asks, looking at Jane.

Jane nods. "Yep! Don't be too rough with him now. I had to give him epsom salt baths for a week last time."

Julia giggles "Yeah, the 'Julia's escape rooms' movies were, uh..." you see her flush a little bit. "They were a lot of work for one of us. But business has never been better!"

You don't see Jane's reaction as you wiggle your way under the back of Julia's mini-skirt and then down between the top of her ass cheeks. You feel Julia shift a bit and your passage gets a little easier. "Yeah, we made a good chunk off that contract, and the added business has been really nice," Jane says. "I got a bonus for the first time not long ago! That was really helpful."

You're almost fully through Julia's ass crack, her voluptuous pussy in reach and sight of you, when she leans back and traps your legs in her ass. "Oh? Your boss doesn't give you *bonuses*?"

You could hear Jane getting red. "Well, ah, no, I mean, yes. I get pay and, uh, benefits."

"Oh," Julia says, taking the pressure off your legs. "Good. It'd be a shame if that wasn't part of the deal. Hey, listen," Julia says, and leans over toward Jane. While she's whispering something you can't hear, you take the opportunity to position yourself. When Julia leans back into her seated position, she lets out a surprised "Oh!"

"What?" Jane asks.

"Someone wants back in the escape room," Julia answered. When she came back down, it worked out so that your head slid along her thick, wildly curling lips until it bumped into her clit. You then grabbed handfuls of her labia minora and pulled yourself against her. There was almost immediate moistening. You hear Julia say "Okay, you've got my card. I think we should be going. Hold on, little friend." Then, she stands up. Stretching far below, you see the pillars of her legs emerging from her mini-skirt into the warm daylight, and terminating in heels. You do hold on tight, making sure that you're not going to slip and fall, even though her labia are softly squeezing you into place on both side while she walks. With every step, you feel her clit brush against your head and her labia see-saw rubbing on your body-- one side high, one side low, then they'd switch. When she makes it into the car and sits down, you feel a burst of light as she pulls back the mini-skirt.

"Fuck, I've been waiting too long for this," she says, pulling out a camera and snapping a photo of you wedged in her pussy. "Might as well," she says, her voice getting husky and one of her huge hands touching you, "get warmed up for the stream, right?" There's several more digital camera click as she grabs you, slides you up and down against her several times, getting you wetter with each pass, and then puts your feet into her vagina. She slowly, delicately pushes you into the pillowy, hot, juicy-wet space up to your upper thighs, her eyes closed and breathing out a ragged exhalation. Then, she positions you so that your torso is up against the rest of her pussy, and your face is right up against her clit. This was a position that most newcomers didn't think of, but that you would use if they didn't particularly seem to be enjoying full body insertion or if you really wanted to rock their world. You went to work, squeezing her clit with both hands, licking its tip, and wiggling your legs. "Mmm," Julia let out an earnest, non-pornstar moan. "You keep that up; Let's talk about what we're going to stream."

What's the stream about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)