More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Snowie Snowie

Who are you?

A porn addicted boi who’s whole family gets infected

After barely graduating from high school just over a year ago you knew that you’d never accomplish much in life. After all, you weren’t smart, you weren’t sporty and you certainly weren’t determined to try and change any of that.

Given that you weren’t going to uni and weren’t bothered to go out and find a job, you spent most if not all of your time locked in your room while living off your parents in their own home. Not that they cared much, they spent most of their time doting over your much more successful older brother, who was also still living at home while studying to become a doctor.

All of these factors culminated in you developing a pretty severe porn addiction. Because of this, the initial outbreak of the bimbug really didn’t effect you that much. Seeing as you only ever left your room to get food and use the bathroom.

However, what it _did _effect was the porn you were watching everyday and every night. Quite quickly, every porn and social media site out there was full of videos of people being infected by the virus.

Originally this was to the dismay of the government, they tried their best to impose lockdowns and ban these videos, but as the virus slowly crawled through their ranks the ban and lockdown was lifted.

The entire internet was flooded with bimboi infection porn and soon after came the government sponsored ads that were put out to combat “misinformation” about the virus. Most of these were thinly veiled attempts at convincing people to go out and get themselves infected.

One thing was clear to you by the time all of this had gone down, you were no longer just a normal porn addict, you were a bimboi porn addict. You were obsessed. Spending all day everyday jerking your tiny cock and fucking your fat ass to the thought of being infected. You loved it.

How did your family react to the virus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)