More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by kinkygeek kinkygeek

What's next?

A pleasant wake-up call

"Mmmm, yessss. That feels nice..." you say dreamily to Suzy as you lay in bed naked while she lays between your legs and sensually sucks on your dick. You stroke her hair gently, pushing it up behind her ear so you can get a better look at her beautiful face bobbing up and down your shaft. "How was the conference?" you ask casually.

"Oh, you know how it is, hun. It's so boring during the day. Good thing Greg came along to keep me stuffed at night," she says in a sly voice while she takes a break from sucking and strokes your slippery cock.

"Stuffed?" you ask half-dazed.

"Yup. Stuffed and filled to the brim, and not just by Greg. I've been a very naughty wifey, inviting strangers into my hotel room, going out to bachelor's parties, and who knows what else." She goes back to sucking you off slowly. You see movement behind her. She gives you a wink and raises her bare ass. A naked man comes up behind her and slides his cock into her pussy. She gives a low lustful moan around your cock. You can't see the man's face, but you can hear his grunts as he pumps his dick deep into Suzy's cunt. "Oh, don't look so surprised, Dave. I do this all the time." she tells you in a mock-reassuring tone. The man keeps fucking her harder and harder while she sucks and strokes you until she's moaning and screaming so much she can't pay attention to your dick anymore. He lets out a final grunt, and you watch Suzy's mouth hang open and her eyes roll back as she revels in the feeling of his hot spunk shooting deep inside her. All you can do is stare speechlessly.

"Aww, don't worry, sweetie," she says as she sits up. You can see her gaping cum-soaked pussy leaving a sticky trail between your legs as she moves to straddle you. "I have some sloppy seconds just for you!" She sinks all the way down on your shaft. She's so stretched and slippery that you bottom out immediately. Your dick churns up the cum inside her pussy as she bounces on you, making it froth out onto your lap. Hands come out from all directions and grope her body as she rides you. Two cocks appear, one on either side of her face, and she grabs and strokes them gently. She turns her head to suck on one, then turns to suck on the other. She keeps going back and forth between them until finally they both erupt all over her face and drip down her hair and neck. You just lay there mesmerized as she seems to lose herself in the moment. You see her tits and her belly swell before your eyes. She rubs her pregnant belly tenderly and smiles at you. "You like? Of course you do, especially since it's not yours..."

{Wife} fades into the darkness as your mind slowly comes back to reality. You're a little confused though since you still feel wetness and movement on your crotch. Squinting against the light, you reluctantly open your bleary eyes and try to blink them into focus. Everything is still blurry, but one thing is clear. Someone is definitely sucking your dick, and it isn't Suzy. It isn't Jackie either though. In fact, you can't remember the name of the young skinny brunette crouched between your thighs and giving you one of the most pleasant wake-up calls you've ever had, and she's certainly not making it easy for you to concentrate.

"Oh good, you're finally awake!" you hear Jackie say from across the room. "That's enough now, Sofie. I'll take it from here."

Obediently, Sofie sits up and wipes a trail of saliva from her chin. "Bonjour, Monsieur Jones," she says to you cheerily with an innocent smile on her face as if this whole situation was perfectly normal. Gracefully, she moves to her feet and looks back to give you one last smile before leaving the room.

"Come on, big stuff. It's time to get out of bed," Jackie says to you as you feel her lean over the bed and tug on your cock, still slippery with Sofie's saliva. You look over at her and see she's already half-dressed and slowly backing away, beckoning you to follow her. The last remnants of sleepiness melt away as you climb out of bed and move towards her with your dick pointing straight forward like a compass needle. "Atta-boy! Now, come on. We have a plane to catch!"

Looking around, you see a fresh set of clothes laid out for you that are nicer than the ones you were wearing when you came here. Your eyes keep going back to Jackie though. She's dressed from the waist up, but still naked from the waist down. She walks over to the bathroom sink and bends over with her ass to you, winking at you in the mirror. Her pussy peeks out between her thighs, making your mouth instantly water and your cock twitch. Your body feels drawn to hers like a magnet, and before you realize it you're standing behind her and lining up your dick to slip inside her snatch. She pushes back against you to meet your initial thrust, and you sink in all the way. She gasps. You try to hold it there for a moment, but she starts rocking her hips impatiently. "You need to be be quick, Dave. We don't want to keep everyone waiting."

"Good point," you say as you grab her hips and ram your cock into her. She gasps again, and you fight the instinct to slow down to make sure she's alright. The grin you see on her face in the mirror and the feral look in her eyes are all you need to see to know she's okay and this is what she wants right now.

"Yes, that's it! Use me, Dave! Finish in my cunt what Sofie started with her mouth! Top me off with your cum!" Every word of encouragement makes you pound her harder and faster. Sooner than you expect, you feel your climax rushing up to meet you. With one last thrust you press her body up against the sink and ejaculate hard into her from behind. In the mirror, you see her mouth hang open and her eyes roll back just as Suzy's did in your dream. You stay buried in her for a few seconds. Then she reaches back to tap you on the leg, signaling for you to back out. You take a step back and slip out of her, causing a wad of cum to fall out and splat on the floor between her feet.

"Shit!" she says as she quickly grabs a tissue and wipes up the trail of semen running down her leg. "I just hate wasting good seed." She looks back at you and smiles. "Thanks, that's just what I needed to start my day. Now, get cleaned up and dressed. We need to hurry!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)